IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I'm loving the living shit out of Horace and Pete at the moment. Then again, I love Cheers, Smoke/Blue in the Face, and melancholy in general. It still manages to be funny as hell every now and then as well. So good.

Oh, I also absolutely adore the theme song. God damn.

Edited by Gocab

Frequency.

I love time travel and this show does it well. Based around the whole "change the past change the future" aspect of time travel. Does it really well.

Dead Reckoning - A 3-part PBS doc about war crimes investigations around the world. Overall excellent, but I wish it had covered fewer cases and taken more time with lesser known ones. 

Frequency.

I love time travel and this show does it well. Based around the whole "change the past change the future" aspect of time travel. Does it really well.

lolwut!? they turned the highly mediocre Dennis Quaid movie into a tv series?

Just started watching Veep. Wasn't expecting much but my trust is pretty much always there for Armando Iannucci. Yeah it's pretty good, emulates Thick Of It very well. 

Currently rewatching Jim Henson's the Storyteller. It's amazing.

^Watching that too. It's incred'.

The Kettering Incident

Only watched this because I love big-ass Elizabeth Debicki; first episode is giving man bare X-Files vibes.

Just watched the final episode of Legion as well. Could've done without the cliffhanger, but fun stuff nonetheless.

Anyone looking forward to new Better Call Saul April 10th?

the new rick and morty was awesome. cant wait for the season.

yeah it was real fun. Hopefully though that won't be the best episode of the season. It sucks that it took the time slot of Samurai Jack :(