IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Legion EP6 - Some quality shit. A few standout scenes visually & aurally. The cricket slumber sequence was balling. Aubrey Plaza strip tease/cabaret dance sequence...yes please. 

so David was born with this parasite inside his brain, is that what it was telling him?  Good to see a mention of Xavier finally, this one is really a slow burn.

Legion EP6 - Some quality shit. A few standout scenes visually & aurally. The cricket slumber sequence was balling. Aubrey Plaza strip tease/cabaret dance sequence...yes please. 

so David was born with this parasite inside his brain, is that what it was telling him?  Good to see a mention of Xavier finally, this one is really a slow burn.

Sounded like it. Mentioned hanging with him in the womb. Who's the mom btw? Not a big comic fan, so I have no idea.

Slow burn, but I wasn't bored by any means.

so David was born with this parasite inside his brain, is that what it was telling him? Good to see a mention of Xavier finally, this one is really a slow burn.

Sounded like it. Mentioned hanging with him in the womb. Who's the mom btw? Not a big comic fan, so I have no idea.

Slow burn, but I wasn't bored by any means.

Gabrielle Haller

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Gabrielle_Haller_(Earth-616)

also, Legion renewed for season 2

gave up on legion on the fourth episode. the whole choreographed sequence at the end of the girl/man getting beat up then shot was so corny i felt embarrassed watching it. lot of track to lay to get there as well. this might be the most needlessly convoluted show i've ever seen.

oh yeah, that action scene was really bad. but the 5th ep is actually pretty neat. so far only the 1st  and the 5th episodes were good. ( i haven't watched the last one yet). it's ambitious and adventurous style and direction wise, so it's worth watching just for that, but when it comes to the actual story that's when it gets really dull like all those comic book adaptations. this whole marvel superhero origins thing is just pretty much exhausted by now, and this show snaps onto those rails even when the hero is supposed to be completely out there.

it's ambitious and adventurous style and direction wise

that's why i was still watching it, reminded me of hannibal in that sense. actually it's a lot like hannibal in that it's really tedious but cool looking.

River Monsters - some failed geography teacher type with a fishing fetish fishes for fish you may or may not know, in environs that bridge the inane & the beyond pointless (eg: fishing near Chernobyl ffs). This is what is encountered when actually turning on a television.

with downsloads gotta find out exact circumstances of how Toki joined Dethklok, but after 4 series of repeated Metalocalypse mania, the idea of getting thru a prog-thrash musical might have to keep for a bit

Edited by cwmbrancity

Why the Hell isn't The Americans on Netflix or HULU?  This dumb deal FX made with Amazon will hurt them with new viewers.  Got it to stream to my Apple TV thru Airplay but still a dumb decision, like CBS refusing to get on the streaming bandwagon 10 years after the other networks founded HULU.

Did anyone go back for season 2 of Humans? Apparently I've missed half the season without noticing it was on again.

Why the Hell isn't The Americans on Netflix or HULU?  This dumb deal FX made with Amazon will hurt them with new viewers.  Got it to stream to my Apple TV thru Airplay but still a dumb decision, like CBS refusing to get on the streaming bandwagon 10 years after the other networks founded HULU.

More people have Prime than Netflix in the US and Hulu and smaller than either of them.

Edited by doublename

Why the Hell isn't The Americans on Netflix or HULU? This dumb deal FX made with Amazon will hurt them with new viewers. Got it to stream to my Apple TV thru Airplay but still a dumb decision, like CBS refusing to get on the streaming bandwagon 10 years after the other networks founded HULU.

Locally Amazon is the service to beat. Netflix is kind of a wasteland right now and the only thing Hulu's got going for it is the Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network deal, but even that is like 3 years behind what's currently airing. Prime has free streaming AND instant digital rental for current and older stuff no one else has.

Why the Hell isn't The Americans on Netflix or HULU? This dumb deal FX made with Amazon will hurt them with new viewers. Got it to stream to my Apple TV thru Airplay but still a dumb decision, like CBS refusing to get on the streaming bandwagon 10 years after the other networks founded HULU.

Locally Amazon is the service to beat. Netflix is kind of a wasteland right now and the only thing Hulu's got going for it is the Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network deal, but even that is like 3 years behind what's currently airing. Prime has free streaming AND instant digital rental for current and older stuff no one else has.

Yeah, but Amazon has no app for Apple TV.  I use HULU all the time to watch American TV with a VPN as there are no terrestrial broadcasts where I live.

Yeah, but Amazon has no app for Apple TV. I use HULU all the time to watch American TV with a VPN as there are no terrestrial broadcasts where I live.

Oh dang. Maybe it's coming? It took them a while to get Roku support. Maybe once they realize Fire TV is going nowhere.

They don't even support Chromecast, I don't think an ATV app is coming anytime soon. Fire TV actually seems to be outselling ATV anyway (probably because the Stick is so much cheaper).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2016/05/18/apple-tv-doubles-sales-but-still-trails-google-roku-and-amazon/#5eb93343d475

I like my fire tv box a lot more than roku or Apple TV tbqh (but also I use PlayStation Vue on fire tv to watch cable shows and am a Prime subscriber, so).

They don't even support Chromecast, I don't think an ATV app is coming anytime soon. Fire TV actually seems to be outselling ATV anyway (probably because the Stick is so much cheaper).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2016/05/18/apple-tv-doubles-sales-but-still-trails-google-roku-and-amazon/#5eb93343d475

Yeah, amazon promised an ATV app back in October 2015, so it ain't coming.  amazon sees themselves as a competitor to Apple now in streaming.  oh well, airplay it is.

It means they lured you in with the promise of something more, but it was all a waste of time in the end.

never seen this before but watching the new series of Robot Wars on bbc iplayer, hah it's very entertaining with a few beers! (just like everything is entertaining with a few beers), very much enjoying it. plus I seem to have a huge ever increasing soft-spot for the Irish bird who's co-presenting it.

Legion ep. 7 - Penultimate episode of the season. A lot of questions answered and became much more "comicbook -esque" as the episode unfolded.In a good way. I'm totally down with this show at this point. A few really quality sequences last night. Looking forward to where it all goes.

Edited by olo