IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - Biocarbon Amalgamate

GraveGlitcher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see.

Almost creepy that you found that so fast.

Mike or Thomas should hop on here more, or not.

Oh god, I accidentally made that picture my desktop image oh shit.

Almost creepy that you found that so fast.

yeah, I had considered that. Rest assured that I do not have any interest in creepin' on either Mike P or Rixxx's personal life. I just happened to remember where it was off the top of my head.

I put 2 + 2 together and got 4/4. Its only a forum, dont get too offended please.

Anyways, was just saying, the shift in sounds on the mu label is undeniable. If you have new snares and 'phax releases lined up then thats great.

The "timesig" sublabel was started up for Snares (and related) releases but that seems to have died - cubist reggae came out on mu after all. Would like to see more from him and others?

Anyway, back to Ceephax: its a good club track. Looking forward to the next mu release then.

nice track but I can understand why a filthy Universal Indicator style track wouldn't quite fit on Andys more retro cheese (good cheddar mind) ethos on his last albums i.e. its more sweaty acid face t-shirt than granny knitted jumpers

Guest bitroast

nice track but I can understand why a filthy Universal Indicator style track wouldn't quite fit on Andys more retro cheese (good cheddar mind) ethos on his last albums i.e. its more sweaty acid face t-shirt than granny knitted jumpers

oh man, a sweaty acid face t-shirt album/EP would be pretty amazing.

either way, looking forward to more ceephax releases soon.

Before I discovered the oh-so-wonderful United Acid Emirates this is what I assumed every Ceephax Acid Crew track sounded like and why I never really paid much notice to him before. Mmm, this one ain't for me - improvised acid noodling might be good in the middle of a live set, but as a single track for listening at home I think I'll give it a miss. (though I liked what might be a subtle wink towards Boomkat's track preview software at the end)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived