IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

• 3 weeks later...

For a second I thought the candle was in the middle of the burger

birthdayburger

(chickenburger with hashbrown sounds kinda crazy tho)

Agreed on Five Guys. Yeah get that Shackmeister it's delish.

Didn't realize Five Guys was anywhere except America, I thought it was a relatively small franchise here. It's definitely overrated/overpriced/overwhatever. Burgers fries and all are mediocre at best.

• 3 weeks later...

OG Chicken Burger from Burgers Anonymous - shoveled a large fist full of this candy coated fried chicken breast and american cheese globdule down my gob

IMG-20181109-202933.jpg

oh captain my captain movie

Chicken breast as a beef substitute is nonsense but that looks amazing. Edited by Gocab

Chicken burgs are hit and miss for me. I always assume it's nasty, processed shite like McDonald's Chicken Sandwich. 

Five Guys normally costs me around £18. If they were %50 cheaper, I'd be a more frequent customer, but I tend to treat myself there every once in a while. 

Need me some London joints! The Salisbury isn't super far away so I might try and hit that.

• 3 weeks later...

London joints you say? Was at Patty&Bun last night on James Street. Was my GF's ozzie friend's leaving party or something.

I got their current special: 'The Provolone Ranger' 

'Aged Beef Patty, Provolone Cheese, Beef Rib Meat, Spicy Rib Ketchup, Cucumber Pickles, Lettuce, mayo, Brioche'

7ORYmZJ.jpg?1

29u2DQD.jpg

qJdtBzf.jpg

was a nice place and the burger was A+

On their menu there's an option to replace the meat in any of their burgers with a 'fried cheese fritter' which is I think it's why it's popular with gf's friends, as a lot of them are veggie.

London joints you say? Was at Patty&Bun last night on James Street. Was my GF's ozzie friend's leaving party or something.

I got their current special: 'The Provolone Ranger'

'Aged Beef Patty, Provolone Cheese, Beef Rib Meat, Spicy Rib Ketchup, Cucumber Pickles, Lettuce, mayo, Brioche'

7ORYmZJ.jpg?1

29u2DQD.jpg

qJdtBzf.jpg

was a nice place and the burger was A+

On their menu there's an option to replace the meat in any of their burgers with a 'fried cheese fritter' which is I think it's why it's popular with gf's friends, as a lot of them are veggie.

What's rib ketchup? Does that mean there's rib meat in the ketchup?

• 1 month later...

Good god I want that oozy delight

Got this for lunch on NYE 

IMG-20181231-144420.jpg

Quadruple bypass burger from The Rose Hotel in Erskineville. Was like eating a dense cube of greasy beef

• 2 weeks later...

We made homemade mushroom swiss burgers last weekend. I should have snapped a pic as they were lush AF.

Good buns from a local bakery, nice 1/2lb patties... garlic truffle mayo. 

:drools:

I made some awesome burgers tonight and remembered to take a pic about 2 hours after I ate them.

I put a cast iron pan on top of my charcoal grill and got it screaming hot. Seasoned the burgers with salt, pepper and yellow mustard. Got a nice crust on them in the pan and basted them with a little butter. Flipped em and dropped a hunk of smoked gouda on top. I also made a homemade thousand island to top them and served them on grilled english muffins.

Edited by jules