IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

lol! once you see it, shit can't be unseen.

Edited by Gocab

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Oh shit, haha. Is that a boob in top right? Also is it called 'the English man' because it's unhealthy and pasty looking?

LOL, what is everyone hatin' on my delicious burger with egg? It is awesome :emotawesomepm9: anyway, in my defense, this is not my FAVE burger, but it's... well, quite good.

Oh shit, haha. Is that a boob in top right? Also is it called 'the English man' because it's unhealthy and pasty looking?

That my friend, is a chin :emotawesomepm9: I thought it was because of the bacon and egg in it, but that's probably because I have never seen or eaten a pasty that looked like this burger.

Finally remembered to take a picture of my burger! With bacon, cheddar and a baked egg and is called 'the English man'. One of my faves!

1742f356b11d3ee39fbdab0be36c69c0.jpg

Looks good to me. I like the way the meat looks.

Here's my most recent burger. Marinara garlic burger. Basically a meatball sandwich. Was decent, but the patty was thin and on the crumbly side. It didn't satisfy an orally-fixated man like me while chewing.

10520347_740218306027311_1733844741_n.jp

Guest bitroast

So I visited the new smoke house in town last night, and conquered their "big daddy" burger. 12oz burger, 3 rashers bacon, pulled pork, brisket, Chile con carne, cheese, chips and salad. They do an even bigger burger that I will try next time!

16ddec114f2439f49ac1521c470d495f.jpg

lol this is some full on shit. honestly looks like the burger has been gutted alive.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

LOL, what is everyone hatin' on my delicious burger with egg? It is awesome :emotawesomepm9: anyway, in my defense, this is not my FAVE burger, but it's... well, quite good.

That my friend, is a chin :emotawesomepm9: I thought it was because of the bacon and egg in it, but that's probably because I have never seen or eaten a pasty that looked like this burger.

lolol, not 'a pasty' but pasty as in:

past·y 1 (pst)

adj. past·i·er, past·i·est

1. Resembling paste in consistency.

2. Having a pale lifeless appearance; pallid: an unhealthy, pasty complexion.

I'm sure the burger was good! :catsalute:

So I visited the new smoke house in town last night, and conquered their "big daddy" burger. 12oz burger, 3 rashers bacon, pulled pork, brisket, Chile con carne, cheese, chips and salad. They do an even bigger burger that I will try next time!

16ddec114f2439f49ac1521c470d495f.jpg

lol this is some full on shit. honestly looks like the burger has been gutted alive.

post-4335-0-56157600-1418690524_thumb.jpg