IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

iBU091Ue8aofg.jpg

Yank Tank double cheeseburger with pickles from Burger Buzz in Melbourne. Pretty sloppy but it's exactly what I needed

Lush as fuck

I'm not a BK fan at all, but I had their Bacon Mushroom Swiss Whopper on wednesday and it was actually really really good. lots of mushrooms, and a nice sloppy melty swiss cheese (nice and salty).

Overall it's probably the best mushroom swiss from the main chains (mcdicks, a&w, DQ, etc).

very pleased

So I visited the new smoke house in town last night, and conquered their "big daddy" burger. 12oz burger, 3 rashers bacon, pulled pork, brisket, Chile con carne, cheese, chips and salad. They do an even bigger burger that I will try next time!

16ddec114f2439f49ac1521c470d495f.jpg

So I visited the new smoke house in town last night, and conquered their "big daddy" burger. 12oz burger, 3 rashers bacon, pulled pork, brisket, Chile con carne, cheese, chips and salad. They do an even bigger burger that I will try next time!

no picture amigo?

I'm Lovin' It.

I Haven't had a burger since I last posted in here and have since gauged on lots of Turkish food so, I'm by no means salivating for any of these burgers posted ITT (I'm actually feeling quite sick) but I may well be tomorrow morning, so cheers fellas.

Edited by dumplings

Damn, G

BK is fucking alright man

never eating burger king again after getting a burger covered in horrible little pipe like lumps of meat all over the burger. was about into my third bite when i experienced an odd texture to it, opened it up and nearly whiteyed all over the place. digusting.