IGNORED

Zomby - With Love

Redruth

it's more of a grower then dedication, it gets better after a couple of listens

it's a good album and a lot of tracks! my gf seems to prefer other's then i do

burial get's all this praise and this get's shit on, weird

Guest HappyHouse

I might be a little late to this but, musically this album just sounds like a reflection of Zomby's output in general over the years to me - a few good tracks here and there near the start but genereally pretty uninspired.

What was the point of disc 2 ?? sounds like a trap mix only containing 4 tunes on repeat..

Very well respected.

not to be a cunt (not intentionally at least ) but you say this as if it's objective. It's not respected by quite a few folks

no worries my friend, they have some well respected artists on their books, which was what I was getting at. I'm not drinking buddies with 4AD :wink:

Very well respected.

not to be a cunt (not intentionally at least ) but you say this as if it's objective. It's not respected by quite a few folks

I'm kind of assuming you mean that the label as it is today is not respected? Surely while Ivo was at the helm all those years you have to give them credit for their single-mindedness and the influence of so many of the artists on their old roster, even if they weren't to your taste?

Guest murphythecat8

this strat off strong but I dont know, it gets boring. Never really loved zomby, some stong tracks, but overall, this is overated

Very well respected.

I'm kind of assuming you mean that the label as it is today is not respected? Surely while Ivo was at the helm all those years you have to give them credit for their single-mindedness and the influence of so many of the artists on their old roster, even if they weren't to your taste?

i have no idea who Ivo is, no sir i dont like it

Very well respected.

You've really got a bee in the bonnet over something.

Very well respected.

You're the last person who I believe would ever troll on this forum, so... are you being serious (about Ivo, that is)?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to say my initial love (love is proably a bit strong...) of this album really has fizzled out. I think I was wrong about this album in a big way. Though some of the tracks are pretty good a whole 36 of them? Is way beyond hard work, and just feels boring and dull. Very one dimensional indeed. So you were right and I was wrong. Fair enough.....

Sorry Zomby (you cunt)

Edited by beerwolf

• 5 months later...