IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's it. People taking offense to that need a good bitch slap. Fuck. I find that so incredibly provocative. /ends not funny

Yeah, that's it. People taking offense to that need a good bitch slap. Fuck. I find that so incredibly provocative. /ends not funny

Yeah, people taking offense to a kettle because they think it kind of, maybe, sort of looks like hitler need a good bitch slap.need to relax and make some tea or something.

jcpenney-hitler-billboard-hed-2013.jpg

It almost makes me wonder if Michael Graves (the designer) did this intentionally as a pisstake...

I'm pretty sure it's a complete coincidence and people are just oversensitive. There are a million things that when postured or aligned/set up in a certain way coincidentally look like something else.

So is it the penis thing or the Hitler thing?

It was taken down because people think it looks like hitler.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/05/29/187054424/tempest-over-a-teapot-jc-penney-removes-hitler-billboard

Incidentally, the kettle sold out within hours of this story breaking.

jcpenney-hitler-billboard-hed-2013.jpg

It almost makes me wonder if Michael Graves (the designer) did this intentionally as a pisstake...

it wouldn't surprise me, that guy is a prick

it's funny, before the hitler reference was brought up, i was trying to figure out what you guys saw in the picture, and the only thing that struck me was arsecrack on the body the kettle. That's the sort of thing that usually has you all in a flutter. Guess my hitlerdar just isn't strong enough.

Archived