IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meanwhile_in_india_640_04.jpgmeanwhile_in_india_640_06.jpgmeanwhile_in_india_640_29.jpgmeanwhile_in_india_640_31.jpg

The policeman's not on duty cause he's skived off to read the AAA thread.

I wish I took pics of all the bad English mistakes I saw in India, but I felt kind of bad about it. It was so close, you know? And everyone was so happy about their signage and everything.

Edit: meant to quote the previous deletr post to the one actually quoted.

wow this is my new favorite show. it's even more fun when you don't understand what they are saying as you can make it up yourself.

Edit: wow that girl is really upset about that spoon. it must have been her favorite one.

incidentally, engrish.com is the best translation fail site ever.

mens-disposable-panties.jpg

intense-meat.jpg

yeah dogs in sunglasses are still a big smile for me. This though, not so much ..... meowfit meme.

tumblr_mvfop1eb4s1sm1kcto1_1280.jpg

@ baph, shame that you didn't get any photos of those silly things. I mean we lol away at eastern asia all the time, not to mention middle america and russia and well everywhere else that has humans, why not the subcontinent.

in terms of animals that have seen some shit, no one beats this koala

09-extremely-shocked-animals.jpg

what's happening in his head:

"*chopper sound* *ratatata* Charlie's in the trees! *ratatatata* *pew pew* Oh God, they're everywhere! Johnny?! Johnny, no!"

Archived