IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aAY0Px9_460sa.gif

Nothing honors the birth of our Lord more than "OMG, get the fuck out of my way & give me my PS4. The PS4 is a gift to myself btw assholes. GAAARRRGGGHHHH" queue "Let the bodies hit the floor".

aAY0Px9_460sa.gif

Nothing honors the birth of our Lord more than "OMG, get the fuck out of my way & give me my PS4. The PS4 is a gift to myself btw assholes. GAAARRRGGGHHHH" queue "Let the bodies hit the floor".

Naw, man, they're just passionate!

Guest jasondonervan

aAY0Px9_460sa.gif

That first guy, though... what a clean manoeuvre! He had his eye on that exact box the second he started running down the aisle. Completed in one swift grab, he was there and gone before the bloodbath began. You've got to respect that kind of technique.

aAY0Px9_460sa.gif

That first guy, though... what a clean manoeuvre! He had his eye on that exact box the second he started running down the aisle. Completed in one swift grab, he was there and gone before the bloodbath began. You've got to respect that kind of technique.

True. He nabbed that shit & bolted before the piranha swarm got into full frenzy.

I bet the millionaire owners of all these chain stores laugh at the footage of poor people fighting for junk they don't really need. It's their bum fights.

No doubt. The only thing that may make them nervous if someone is jacked up bad or killed & lawsuits start flying. Even that would be a drop in the bucket.

Some quality footage this year. The lady tasering people is pretty lol.

ku-medium.gif

This pleases me greatly.

me too lol. I love windows but that's the only Microsoft product I like. I hope the xbone fails miserably. Unfortunately sales figures are relatively good overall....

The XBONE isn't bad at all, really - I had a chance to play with one, and the UI (if you like Windows 8) isn't half bad - it actually suits a game console better than it does a computer. The snap screen feature is pretty cool too - something PS4 can't do at the moment.

The big thing I'm wondering about is with 4K around the corner (I'd say it will be 3-4 years from now where 4K will be standard for broadcast and media), will XBONE and PS4 stay at 1080P?

Sorry, this is really for a separate thread - back to funny pictures!

dar-monday-43.jpg

Archived