IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Good lord they made Brutal Doom 10x more brutal.

:wub:

The thing I love about it too is the modernized game play. Monsters actually "lean" after being killed close to walls, you can do sideways barrel rolls (a la Star Fox 64), hot key frag grenades, and even dual-wield some weapons. I noticed the zombies actually fire their guns erratically for a brief second when they're killed too, much like the enemies in the first F.E.A.R. game. And there's so much more...

Some of you can knock PCs all you want, but one major advantage they have over console gaming - mods.

No idea why I keep returning to Dark Souls. Finally figured out the combat (I think) and made it to a blacksmith. Also killed some tall guy in black armor and unlocked an elevator back to the starting area. Yasss.

Black Knight? Alone at the top of a short, small tower? He's so great when you first encounter him. Just fucking destroyed me...kept coming back to him and finally felt like a king when I first took him down. Black Knight armor was my favorite in the game, most likely because of that.

No idea why I keep returning to Dark Souls. Finally figured out the combat (I think) and made it to a blacksmith. Also killed some tall guy in black armor and unlocked an elevator back to the starting area. Yasss.

Black Knight? Alone at the top of a short, small tower? He's so great when you first encounter him. Just fucking destroyed me...kept coming back to him and finally felt like a king when I first took him down. Black Knight armor was my favorite in the game, most likely because of that.
No no not that guy. He kicked my ass once and I never returned. The one I'm talking about is inside an old church or something. Right before you reach the blacksmith. He wasn't hard to kill at all, just really intimidating to look at.

if dark souls 3 is console only im gonna be fucking raging. why in shits name would i spend 400 quid on something that does nothing but play games.

if dark souls 3 is console only im gonna be fucking raging. why in shits name would i spend 400 quid on something that does nothing but play games.

Presumably to play games?

I don't have an xbone or ps4 but I've seen multiple game bundles for around advertised for around £300.

Edited by QQQ

Buy second hand, half of those consoles are cheapish in Game and such. I'm currently waiting for my older brother to be bored of his PS4 and sell it for a stupidly low price, like he always does.

or they could just release it on pc so i can play my favourite game. does my nut in.

Dark Souls/II have both had PC ports, I'm sure a 3rd installment would get the same.

No no not that guy. He kicked my ass once and I never returned. The one I'm talking about is inside an old church or something. Right before you reach the blacksmith. He wasn't hard to kill at all, just really intimidating to look at.

Oh, well make sure you go back to the Black Knight at some point. They're good at training you (or that's how it worked for me at least).

It's almost certainly going to be console only, at least at release. That's where the most players, and therefore the best chances at making profit, are. I'd argue that's where most of the best games these days are, for many reasons.

Besides, I use my PS4 to watch Blu-rays, DVDs, Netflix, Youtube, listen to CDs, etc. In my household we only play games on it perhaps 30-40% of the time. It was $400 well spent, imo. Will last for years, never have to worry about upgrading the video card or any such silliness. :emotawesomepm9:

Look at these cold, dead eyes.

sUoR8RZ.jpg

They just added a new weapon type today (brush). Might have to give it a whirl.

dope. i'll buy this soon, soon. like a few weeks maybe. i just bought smash bros so one thing at a time.

Played Cards Against Humanity with some friends. Perfect! I immediately ordered two expansion packs

I played it a couple of times, but it might be even more fun (or risky) depending on the amount of drinks consumed.

If anyone wants to play Splatoon (or Smash Bros or MK8 or whatever) feel free to add me online. My friend code/tag is HappyMeltedCity.

MGS: Ground Zeroes is free on PSN+ so given that a whirl this morning, really good fun, I actually feel like I can approach mission objectives however I want. I ended up seeing one of the patrolling guards get run over by a truck as well.

Guest bitroast

MGS: Ground Zeroes is free on PSN+ so given that a whirl this morning, really good fun, I actually feel like I can approach mission objectives however I want. I ended up seeing one of the patrolling guards get run over by a truck as well.

loool. yes the game/engine is great. cannot wait for mgsv.

Played Cards Against Humanity with some friends. Perfect! I immediately ordered two expansion packs

I played it a couple of times, but it might be even more fun (or risky) depending on the amount of drinks consumed.

We were 100% sober. It was fucking brilliant.

Gameplay video of Hatred, which is basically Postal but without the irony. This video has been censored so as to not offend viewers.

[youtubehd]ZB6g3FxjZjg[/youtubehd]

i.e. it's a joke video of a shit game