IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

This is how Nintendo sells Pokemon in LA?? These models look like they have some STD that makes you bleed from the eyes. Gothmon

9441E112-F90C-4C5B-A3DA-3EBA77062C34_zps

E416F4CC-12B6-41A8-BD79-24107475198E_zps

i don't know about you but those goth girls make me feel romantic.

well worth the STDs...

Spent some more time with the Witcher 3 tonight, damn, this game is great... I love how the sidequests are just as fun and thought out as some of the main story.

Hyped about both Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 3 being announced. Also Arkham Knight just on the horizon, I've been waiting forever for this one and so far it looks to be damn good.

Also SO close to platinum with Bloodborne but god damn the Pthumerian Descendant is a real motherfucker...

what system are you playing witcher on ? My brother's got the PC version but i was thinking about just buying for the ps4, i haven't bought a game in an age so it's not like totally pissing money away.

Hmmmm... can't wait to see some gameplay. But I was kinda hoping it'd be better looking... but fuckit. As long as I can listen to the Ink Spots on repeat then I don't care.

But I was kinda hoping it'd be better looking... but fuckit.

I actually hoped it wouldn't hueheuhue, looks like I'll be able to play this.

But yeah, much light very color. Also what the fuck is this vault texture :cerious:

Hmmmm... can't wait to see some gameplay. But I was kinda hoping it'd be better looking... but fuckit. As long as I can listen to the Ink Spots on repeat then I don't care.

yeah that engine already looks outdated, a shame, but I'll probably pick it up on PC and wait for some graphical tweaks. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing some gameplay, should be great.

lol, graphics bitching always amuses me

no wait it always bores me

has a shiny colour made you guys ignore the fact that there's maybe airships now?

fuk yea :catrage: bringit

This is how Nintendo sells Pokemon in LA?? These models look like they have some STD that makes you bleed from the eyes. Gothmon

9441E112-F90C-4C5B-A3DA-3EBA77062C34_zps

E416F4CC-12B6-41A8-BD79-24107475198E_zps

i don't know about you but those goth girls make me feel romantic.

well worth the STDs...

Those girls should be inside with a hot cup of soup :catsob:

lol, graphics bitching always amuses me

no wait it always bores me

has a shiny colour made you guys ignore the fact that there's maybe airships now?

fuk yea :catrage: bringit

AIRSHIPS ARE FOR ENCLAVE SCUM

Looks exactly the same as the previous 2 Fallouts so far. Not much to get excited about.

yeah except the story and exploring the Fallout universe some more, but who cares about that.

Looks exactly the same as the previous 2 Fallouts so far. Not much to get excited about.

yeah except the story and exploring the Fallout universe some more, but who cares about that.

exactly lol.

Also the graphics look pretty great to me, I don't know what everyone else is talking about.

yeah, that vault door looked shitty. but parts of that video were pre-rendered cutscene and parts were in-game, it shifted from one to the other without warning. I'm not bothered at all by cutscene quality, there's absolutely no point latching on to that. the FO:NV intro looks cartoonish as hell for instance, but it's no reflection on the game.

Not exait by the trailer, what's wrong with me

yeah, that vault door looked shitty. but parts of that video were pre-rendered cutscene and parts were in-game, it shifted from one to the other without warning. I'm not bothered at all by cutscene quality, there's absolutely no point latching on to that. the FO:NV intro looks cartoonish as hell for instance, but it's no reflection on the game.

Maybe they rushed the trailer a bit since it got leaked that it would be shown on E3. Stuff in trailers always look different from the finished product, right? I rarely watch trailers so idk.

Also I'm surprised you can pre-order the game already, but there's no release date yet...

exactly lol.

Also the graphics look pretty great to me, I don't know what everyone else is talking about.

I'm not talking about the graphics, I don't care about that. If by 'exploring the universe' you mean more copy+paste vaults and buildings then sure, I agree.

Don't get me wrong, I love fallout 3/NV but they are the same game with different skins and this looks like more of the same.

I do have hopes they'll mix it up a bit but we'll see.

I think the graphics look just fine as it is, but in any case one thing to consider is the game is still in production it's highly likely there will still be graphical tweaks as it nears release. Compare when the Jurrassic Park teaser first came out to the trailer they run now, there's noticable tweaks and improvements to the CGI...

I'm happy it's set in Boston this time as there was a lot of references to MIT in 3. Also wtf airships?! Need to see some actual gameplay.

Game trailers usually have better graphics than the finished product. Juss sayin.