IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

what are some good titles at the wii u e shop : supernintendo.nintendo?

i think i have to pick up super mario world...

Earthbound, and all Donkey Kong Country games.

the new donkey kong any good?

I enjoy them. The controls on the Wii game are kind of annoying (shake control to roll..) but the gameplay still holds up (better yet, the wii game was ported to 3DS and has solid controls and solid gameplay! win win,).

Then there's the sequel on Wii U, which also has solid controls. Really enjoy it but haven't gotten around to beating it,... not sure why.. but I think it's good.

Guest bitroast

The new Donkey Kong Country Returns games maintain similar controls and styles to the original SNES games but add a lot more.

The game mechanics feel tighter. Implementing specific ways to kill enemies, grab onto environments, bounce off things.. etc. it just feels a lot more interactive and has more things to play with to learn and use to get through the levels. the variety in gameplay mechanics make the original SNES games feel rather stripped and barebone in comparison. they're really different games. like the new games created rich diverse platformers using the SNES games as backbone.

i played the snes donkey kong games a bit so i kinda know the feel of them, they interest me and i will get around to playing the new ones (and old ones) when i'm bored of my mario games :beer:

Guest bitroast

i played the snes donkey kong games a bit so i kinda know the feel of them, they interest me and i will get around to playing the new ones (and old ones) when i'm bored of my mario games :beer:

yeah ditto. played the shit out of the originals. so it's tough to say if you'll necessarily like the new ones but they are definitely rock solid games I think :)

speaking of Mario games, ... when's Mario Maker coming out ... looking forward to spending time with that, playing custom levels (provided it's easy to find the good ones..)

yeah ditto. played the shit out of the originals. so it's tough to say if you'll necessarily like the new ones but they are definitely rock solid games I think :)

speaking of Mario games, ... when's Mario Maker coming out ... looking forward to spending time with that, playing custom levels (provided it's easy to find the good ones..)

i dunno but that game looks cool

Been playing The Lost Symphony - A free 2D puzzle platformer set to classical music for android.

Bascially help the young conductor escape by retrieving his orchestra. Play and move notes to your advantage across 24 puzzle solving levels.

Just posting here to see if there is any WATMM love for it, as I know we´re all afficonados for music in these parts.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madloopgames.TheLostSymphony

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rL9DTyf53U

(If you could't tell I'm part of the small team that helped make it!)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :wink:

It saddens me that it's going to be full price, should've clearly been priced as a budget digital title.

Guest bitroast

FULL PRICE? full price games are overpriced enough as they are.. definitely agree with your comment there, was definitely expecting a cheaper digital only title price..

Been playing The Lost Symphony - A free 2D puzzle platformer set to classical music for android.

Bascially help the young conductor escape by retrieving his orchestra. Play and move notes to your advantage across 24 puzzle solving levels.

Just posting here to see if there is any WATMM love for it, as I know we´re all afficonados for music in these parts.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madloopgames.TheLostSymphony

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rL9DTyf53U

(If you could't tell I'm part of the small team that helped make it!)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :wink:

That looks good fun. I'll give it a go.

10725008_733071793409453_1042393763_n.jp

I've only been able to play for about an hour, but it was really epic. I absolutely loved the first game, and this is already shaping up to be just as good.

Guest Enter a new display name

I've only been able to play for about an hour, but it was really epic. I absolutely loved the first game, and this is already shaping up to be just as good.

I could not help but stare at Bayonetta's butt while reading this.

I'm pretty sure that was the artist's intention. It's the actual focal point of the whole image.

I'm pretty sure that was the artist's intention. It's the actual focal point of the whole image.

the gameplay itself is loaded with sexual business. iirc there's a finishing move in the first game where you can orgasm an angel to death. I liked the cheek of it.

the gameplay itself is loaded with sexual business. iirc there's a finishing move in the first game where you can orgasm an angel to death. I liked the cheek of it.

[youtubehd]BlHJp4pimJ0[/youtubehd]

guess i'm going to be part of the problem and buy call of duty 1,000,000 on (pre) release nite -_-

Y'know Black Ops lost me and I skipped out on Ghosts as it seemed like more re-hash, but Advanced Warfare seems like it could be pretty cool...

Lords Of The Fallen is almost out! Looks fucking amazing!

Thinking about picking this one up on Friday, looks like a slightly less rage inducing Dark Souls which is okay with me.

Edited by ghOsty