IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

It looks like Devil's Third is going to be borked to death with micro transactions, really Nintendo? That's going to make it successful in the US?

Don't think it's the micro-transactions that's going to be the problem with the game, more the fact it appears to be absolutely terrible:

can someone recommend a PS4 bundle in the US to me? I'm waiting for the 1Tb model, but at this point they better throw in a game or two.

Unless you wait for the Japanese 1TB model to hit Stateside (the Japanese 1TB is a newer hardware revision; the US 1TB models are based on the launch hardware spec) which is TBD at the moment, you're better off just getting the 500GB base and buying a 2TB replacement drive at the same time. Cheaper too overall.
What's the difference in the hardware profile, more RAM?

What's the difference in the hardware profile, more RAM?

Nah, that'd end up with a mess of a fractured system base if they did that - probably more likely different models of some of the components to reduce manufacturing cost price or lowered failure rate etc.

Hi friends. I don't usually do this but I started a gaming site and it would be great if you could check it out. Slim on content right now, but feel free to give ideas, pointers, or even if you want to be a contributing writer for reviews or opinion pieces, that would be great too.

I'm a web designer by trade and have never actually made a blog/site for myself. I figured now is the time! Thanks for any possible feedback.

www.andogamer.com

If you want me to write an irregular opinion piece about my ongoing addiction to Payday 2 and random thoughts about it, I'm game.

PUN INTENDED

Cool site btw! Put it on my RSS feed thingy.

Thanks so much :) haha. If you feel like writing a piece about your addiction feel free. There is a section called 'deep thoughts'. I want it to be as quirky, funny and personal as possible. PM me if you really want to write. :)

just one thing, is ''an SNES game'' correct grammar? cos it doesnt sound like it to me.

Hi friends. I don't usually do this but I started a gaming site and it would be great if you could check it out. Slim on content right now, but feel free to give ideas, pointers, or even if you want to be a contributing writer for reviews or opinion pieces, that would be great too.

I'm a web designer by trade and have never actually made a blog/site for myself. I figured now is the time! Thanks for any possible feedback.

www.andogamer.com

If you want me to write an irregular opinion piece about my ongoing addiction to Payday 2 and random thoughts about it, I'm game.

PUN INTENDED

Thanks so much :) haha. If you feel like writing a piece about your addiction feel free. There is a section called 'deep thoughts'. I want it to be as quirky, funny and personal as possible. PM me if you really want to write. :)

just one thing, is ''an SNES game'' correct grammar? cos it doesnt sound like it to me.

usually, at least in American grammar, even if a word starts with a consonant, if that letter phonetically has a vowel sound at the beginning "eh-s", then yes, you use "an".

www.andogamer.com

PUN INTENDED

usually, at least in American grammar, even if a word starts with a consonant, if that letter phonetically has a vowel sound at the beginning "eh-s", then yes, you use "an".

i think its because i dont see or think of the word snes as an acronym, i think of it as snezz.

Finally decided to soldier through the last two DLCs in Borderlands 2. Hate pretty much everything about the game, in particular the stiff shooting and awful characters/"jokes", but it's been mocking me from the shelf for over a year now. If only I'd picked up the regular version instead of the GOTY one, things would've been over a long time ago.

Should just shelf it forever but part of me hopes for at least one of these last DLCs to be somewhat funny. At least then it won't have been a total waste of money. Just time.

Finally decided to soldier through the last two DLCs in Borderlands 2. Hate pretty much everything about the game, in particular the stiff shooting and awful characters/"jokes", but it's been mocking me from the shelf for over a year now. If only I'd picked up the regular version instead of the GOTY one, things would've been over a long time ago.

Should just shelf it forever but part of me hopes for at least one of these last DLCs to be somewhat funny. At least then it won't have been a total waste of money. Just time.

its funny to hear the opinions of a man who literally thinks the exact opposite as me on every single game we have both played. its almost poetic, you hate every single game that i love, and vice versa.

280814-cd3-2_pp_037.jpg

Edited by Bechuga

www.andogamer.com

PUN INTENDED

i think its because i dont see or think of the word snes as an acronym, i think of it as snezz.

Oh really? I like that. snezz. I could always just say Super Nintendo if "an SNES" seems grammatically incorrect to some. I'd rather not lose credibility instantly from that.

Guest bitroast

finally having another crack Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin on PS4.

and enjoying it.

was originally instantly put off from this game by the lackluster visual design ( in comparision to dark souls, demons souls, bloodborne ) and the lackluster world design (the weird illogical hard to get-head-around way that areas interconnect with one another) and other little things that could be described as lackluster when compared to the other souls game ( ie. lackluster boss fights )

this time around, sinking some more time into it and making some actual progress... finding it's actually heaps of fun putting those (perfectly valid! imo) criticisms aside and just enjoy the game for what it is.

few things that made the game fun early on:

- elite knight armor early on (thank you, fan service)

- checking internet and realising 70% is the magic number in regards to getting fast roll

- spending a bit of time early on grinding around and getting soul arrows, magic stick to shoot soul arrows, good sword and shield

bang! this game is now pretty fun. happy to sink more time into this and see what else the game has to offer.. keeping those criticisms tucked away and left aside :)

Guest bitroast

ahh. i thought those consoles cost MORE than the standard consoles.

so by getting that bundle you're paying LESS? that makes sense then.

That Fallout Shelter game finally got ported to Android, goodbye concentration....

I named a kid Schploft Afterblong, then everybody became depressed and got killed during a radroach infestation

:catrage:

hah, I'm actaully really struggling with it, it seems like if I don't open the app to collect stuff every 10 minutes everybody starves/becomes irradiated.

That Fallout Shelter game finally got ported to Android, goodbye concentration....

I named a kid Schploft Afterblong, then everybody became depressed and got killed during a radroach infestation

:catrage:

hah, I'm actaully really struggling with it, it seems like if I don't open the app to collect stuff every 10 minutes everybody starves/becomes irradiated.

I'm struggling too, both food and water are all very low and that doesn't seem to improve a lot. Unless you "rush" certain rooms, maybe. But that's where the dangers are because you can get a fire or radroach infestations if it fails. At first I tried to just let everything idle, make everyone starve to death. But that doesn't seem to happen. It seems you're practically safe if you don't rush any rooms. Weird.

Still, it's a fine little thing to get into the Fallout 4 mood a bit.