IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest Enter a new display name

Now playing Shadow of Mordor on PS4. This is quite entertaining and addictive so far. I hope this game does not get very repetitive. I must have spent 3-4 hours on sidequests before starting the first main mission. There is too much content!

The combat system is way too similar to the Arkham series, which is not a bad thing though.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Not getting this achievement implies beating the game without saving, in less than 3 hours, in invisible enemy mode, among other things. Achieving all this without dying once is an achievement in itself. The player must have quit the game before dying in order to do this.

this was the one where you could play as Tofu, right?

Wow, the multiplayer in Watch Dogs is amazing. It's like Bloodborne with the whole invasion things, except you try to stay hidden (and appear as a regular NPC on the host's screen... I think) while you install backdoors or simply observe them. Even more fun when they don't know you're there and you make stuff around them break. Amazon.

People are already starting to do things with Super Mario Maker than most didn't foresee, like basically making your own new 2D Nintendo games, use one of the Amiibo, and you can make basic new Metroid, Kid Icarus, Kirby etc levels since Nintendo ain't making any more of those (probably). Maybe they'll take a hint and get on the bus with some officially released content in those themes.

Picked up Last of Us today, this better live up to the hype.

That game is amazing, play it with as little spoilers as possible, you won't regret it.

PS4 Remaster?

Yup

That game is amazing, play it with as little spoilers as possible, you won't regret it.

Cheers, will do!

Aeris dies.

in like 2 years i'll finally be able to play the new games resident evil 2 and final fantasy vii

had some gameboys over yesterday who basically exclusively play cod to run through the beta for a bit. got bored in <1hr and started playing rocket league until we moved onto mario party 6 (wanted to play the new one for wiiu but couldn't find the charger cable for that stupid fucking gamepad goddam you nintendo).

Crossy Road has a free update to play as Pac-Man, and turns the levels into 80s wireframes

Edit: the Pac-Man x Crossy Road levels are more enjoyable than Pac-Man 256 IMO. It's faster paced, less swiping and you can still get power pills to eat ghosts. It took like 35 years to think of this mashup? Criminal

I actually thought MGS4 was the only really playable one in the series because the controls weren't total ass, but I still spent the majority of my playtime mashing the start button through the cutscenes.

I've finally started playing through The Witcher 2 after buying it 2 years ago, playing half the prologue, deciding it was shit and putting it down. I'm enjoying it much more this time but there is so much wrong with it. Clunky as shit menu systems, infrequent auto-saves, hit-and-run fighting tactics and slooooow loading. Just beat the kingslayer for the first time but had to put the difficulty down to easy to do it because the autosave saves at the start of the fight because I had shit armour, a shit weapon equiped, couldn't drink any potions/meditate and didn't want to reload from my last save because I have no idea how far behind it was. Plus he kills me in 2 hits and he can't be hurt when he uses the armor spell... Aaaaaandd his attacks cause poison and bleeding. It wouldnt be so bad it it didnt take so long to reload between deaths. I also missed something in the plot so I'm confused about something (why did the kingslayer want the elf guy? I thought they were pals?)

I feel like I need to grind and get some money to get better armor/weapons if I am going to continue but don't really feel like taking time to do it and I'm not sure if I want to continue playing. I might re-start. I unno.

Edited by QQQ