IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Got the Megaman Legacy Collection on PS4 - great (hard) games, a bit disappointed they didn't flesh out the trophies more (tons of bronze trophies, mostly for beating each game (!) - seriously - anyone who can complete MM1 or MM5 deserves a Silver or Gold trophy for that at least!

Forgot how insanely fun (and hard) these games were!

refuse to buy that unless it's pretty steeply discounted (<$3). it's severely gimped compared to the ps2 mm anniversary collection that came out 11 years ago by not including mm7 and 8 (or the stupid fighting games). it should also be cross buy w/vita (i think it can handle it). played through all those and the mmx collection that came out during the mid 2000's. great games.

did you ever play through the mm x street fighter free game that came out a couple of years ago near christmas? was a pretty cool fan game officially supported by capcom. http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Edited by juiceciuj

you guys are gonna love this...Shovel Knight will get new co-op modes on Wii U, and exclusive bonus stages on 3DS, but guess what you'll need an Amiibo to unlock em. doh

It will also work with future Yacht Club Games titles on those platforms.

D1B95ED0-5642-4E54-9FE8-3F73A1BEF70C_zps

See a promising line-up for the next eight months or so, but still eager to know how the UK developers Hello Games & Lunar Software are doing, on No Man's Sky & Routine, respectively. Really like the style of both.

Can any of you recommend some good cooperative multiplayer games (like, local multiplayer not online) for 3-4 people?

Preferably on Ps3 or Ps4 but I also have a wii.

edit: we played castle crashers a while back and loved it. Something similar would be nice actually.

Edited by StephenG

Can any of you recommend some good cooperative multiplayer games (like, local multiplayer not online) for 3-4 people?

edit: we played castle crashers a while back and loved it. Something similar would be nice actually.

diablo 3, little big planet 3, can probably all play split screen and then go online and play rocket league

Guest bitroast

good shit ^

@rocket league, towerfall ascension.

one of my fav multiplayer games of recently has been Spelunky. multiplayer means sharing the screen and it can get pretty difficult manoeuvring a group of people but you know, it can be done! what we like to is grab what vitas we have and spread players across them, so everyone has a screen each (assuming of course, you lot have vitas. people bought the playstation vita... right???)

fucking fuck that goddam amiibo shit.

i can't even play my wiiu 'cause i can't find that stupid fucking controller charger

Er, get a replacement cable?

Watched SSB @ PAX15 this weekend. Epic shit went down.

fucking fuck that goddam amiibo shit.

i can't even play my wiiu 'cause i can't find that stupid fucking controller charger

Er, get a replacement cable?

Watched SSB @ PAX15 this weekend. Epic shit went down.

i'm sure i'll find it before i actually have a good reason to play my wiiu again

good shit ^

@rocket league, towerfall ascension.

one of my fav multiplayer games of recently has been Spelunky. multiplayer means sharing the screen and it can get pretty difficult manoeuvring a group of people but you know, it can be done! what we like to is grab what vitas we have and spread players across them, so everyone has a screen each (assuming of course, you lot have vitas. people bought the playstation vita... right???)

gf's already finished with spelunky I believe.

Diablo 3 all day long.

DX: Mankind Divided to be released 23rd Feb next year. Didn't bother posting the latest trailer here though cos I thought it was corny and was too focused on advertising "if you pre-order then you're a good dog here's a biscuit"

Guest bitroast

Diablo 3 all day long.

been interested in diablo 3 for ps4.

knowing that it's got solid local co-op sweetens the deal. love a good local co-op/multiplayer ^ala stephens post.

haven't played this one but it looks like rockets rockets rockets (or, rockets rockets rockets looks like this) and i've played rockets and it was fun. not played this lol.

Guest bitroast

that mike matei, man. mike and 'my girlfriend'. even the video description "Mike Matei plays a few rounds of TowerFall Ascension with his girlfriend."