IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

can someone recommend a PS4 bundle in the US to me? I'm waiting for the 1Tb model, but at this point they better throw in a game or two.

Buy a bundle with the games you want, then buy this. http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-HN-M201RAD-Momentus-SpinPoint-ST2000LM003/dp/B00I8O6OQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439821252&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+hard+drive+2tb Its so incredibly easy to swap hard drives in this thing. If you are like me and only want to buy digital the 1tb drive will even fill up faster than you want it to. 2tb is the way to go.

Edited by nature

who would want that^

damn console designs like that always looks so cheap and tacky.

Bc it comes with a free copy of Battlefront maybe

It now looks like the console also includes a bonus disc of old games including: Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. So maybe there will be a premium on the price, hopefully not too much as it's a 2 year old machine now.

who would want that^

It now looks like the console also includes a bonus disc of old games including: Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. So maybe there will be a premium on the price, hopefully not too much as it's a 2 year old machine now.

That's exactly the reason these exclusive consoles come out... sell old hardware at prices not seen since 2 years ago.

That Fallout Shelter game finally got ported to Android, goodbye concentration....

I named a kid Schploft Afterblong, then everybody became depressed and got killed during a radroach infestation

:catrage:

hah, I'm actaully really struggling with it, it seems like if I don't open the app to collect stuff every 10 minutes everybody starves/becomes irradiated.

I'm struggling too, both food and water are all very low and that doesn't seem to improve a lot. Unless you "rush" certain rooms, maybe. But that's where the dangers are because you can get a fire or radroach infestations if it fails. At first I tried to just let everything idle, make everyone starve to death. But that doesn't seem to happen. It seems you're practically safe if you don't rush any rooms. Weird.

Still, it's a fine little thing to get into the Fallout 4 mood a bit.

You'll need a specific type of balance between the rooms, with a slight priority on diners (upgrade them ASAP). It's important to have the right people assigned to the right rooms and preferably with outfits that boost relevant skills. It's important not to have redundant /non-essential rooms because they use power like a motherfucker. It's hard to balance all this out until you have enough dwellers, but you'll get the hang of it. My vault is pretty self sufficient, it's low on food because I'm breeding them like rabbits and sending people to gyms to boost stats, but it never goes in the red.

W8b4ftzh.jpg

It helps to send your explorers out with good weapons, like this bad boy:

U8uxiKX.jpg

Edited by chim

Yeah, nothing else goes on, it's just about interacting with shit and seeing what happens (firing Deadmau5 off a cannon is funny). The novelty wears off fast, especially with the lame controls. Funny for a while, though.

Anyone been following "Twitch plays Dark Souls" i've been periodically checking in the last few days. As you can probably guess the progress is abysmal. They haven't even gotten out of the Asylum yet. However if progress is actually made, that's a quite a damn feat.

Guest bitroast

Game requires too much precision .. can't see this catching on beyond initial wow factor of "twitch plays (difficult game)".

progress in any of the Souls games is hard but possible with perseverance. definitely doesn't lend itself to streaming play though, unless the player spectacularly loses their temper and thus provides lols.

the only thing I avoided due to the sheer difficulty/frustration factor when playing Scholar of the First Lol was optionally taking on the Smelter Demon a second time in one of the DLCs. fuck the Smelter Demon, most annoying boss fight ever.

That Fallout Shelter game finally got ported to Android, goodbye concentration....

I named a kid Schploft Afterblong, then everybody became depressed and got killed during a radroach infestation

:catrage:

hah, I'm actaully really struggling with it, it seems like if I don't open the app to collect stuff every 10 minutes everybody starves/becomes irradiated.

I'm struggling too, both food and water are all very low and that doesn't seem to improve a lot. Unless you "rush" certain rooms, maybe. But that's where the dangers are because you can get a fire or radroach infestations if it fails. At first I tried to just let everything idle, make everyone starve to death. But that doesn't seem to happen. It seems you're practically safe if you don't rush any rooms. Weird.

Still, it's a fine little thing to get into the Fallout 4 mood a bit.

You'll need a specific type of balance between the rooms, with a slight priority on diners (upgrade them ASAP). It's important to have the right people assigned to the right rooms and preferably with outfits that boost relevant skills. It's important not to have redundant /non-essential rooms because they use power like a motherfucker. It's hard to balance all this out until you have enough dwellers, but you'll get the hang of it. My vault is pretty self sufficient, it's low on food because I'm breeding them like rabbits and sending people to gyms to boost stats, but it never goes in the red.

-

It helps to send your explorers out with good weapons, like this bad boy:

-

Cheers man, think I'll start a new vault with this perspective in mind.

yeah this isn't going to catch on for the reason bitroast mention. Pokemon was perfect because of the fairly obtuse granularity of actions and turn based nature of combat.

progress in any of the Souls games is hard but possible with perseverance. definitely doesn't lend itself to streaming play though, unless the player spectacularly loses their temper and thus provides lols.

the only thing I avoided due to the sheer difficulty/frustration factor when playing Scholar of the First Lol was optionally taking on the Smelter Demon a second time in one of the DLCs. fuck the Smelter Demon, most annoying boss fight ever.

i actually took the smelter demon all the way to ng+6 with bonfire ascetics because the xp that came off those easy as fuck knights was insane. i ended up on level 280 while on NG+1. He was irritating but i there was way worse. ormstien and smough, seriously fuck those arseholes.

Apparently Valve are demoing the HTC Vive at EGX this year. Very tempted to check that out, even though Birmingham is a shit hole.

Anyone been before? I don't wanna buy tickets and end up not being able to try stuff. All the early access tickets have sold out so it's probably gonna be rammed as soon as I get there.

Game requires too much precision .. can't see this catching on beyond initial wow factor of "twitch plays (difficult game)".

More entertaining to watch the guy beat it with bongos controller or dance pad or guitar...

More entertaining to watch the guy beat it with bongos controller or dance pad or guitar...

One Japanese guy has been doing Souls with a fightstick and his feet.

who would want that^

Bonus games are just download vouchers after all, no physical disc.

Hate to admit it.. but that does sound entertaining.

Guest Enter a new display name

Hate to admit it.. but that does sound entertaining.

The same guy beat Dark Souls 2 in 1:33 this way.

http://www.twitch.tv/srwfe/c/5889166