IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest Iain C

Tomb Raider is all a bit 1996 isn't it?

Anyway, it's official - Euro Truck Simulator 2 is the Crusader Kings 2 of 2013, in the sense that it's the only game worth playing. The doubters are pathetic and make me literally sick.

Guest isaki

playing through far cry 3. meh... I feel like this game, or atleast the script, is made by a bunch of douchebags.

save this girl, she's crying her eyes out, and your character is saying douch-y obnoxious shit: "woo yeah! we did it! those motherfuckers never knew what hit em!!"

then "liza, calm down"

we'll see how this goes

ohh. Liza is your girlfriend, right :cisfor:

Edited by isaki

Guest isaki

also, you can get a flashlight but can't use it. instead, in dark areas there is an ominous glow around wherever you go. this game makes me want the next Half Life even more

Edited by isaki

Guest isaki

i pretty much always leave the story alone and just explore and take out enemy camps,endless replay value

I'm having fun doing that just now. this game is similar to Just Cause -- good gameplay messing around, bad story. or atleast so far it's bad.

and I guess you can use flash lights... just did there

Guest Frankie5fingers

Anyway, it's official - Euro Truck Simulator 2 is the Crusader Kings 2 of 2013, in the sense that it's the only game worth playing. The doubters are pathetic and make me literally sick.

i played a different truck simulator than the Euro series and i freakin loved it but its pretty dated so i was thinking of getting this. whats it like?

playing through far cry 3. meh... I feel like this game, or atleast the script, is made by a bunch of douchebags.

save this girl, she's crying her eyes out, and your character is saying douch-y obnoxious shit: "woo yeah! we did it! those motherfuckers never knew what hit em!!"

then "liza, calm down"

we'll see how this goes

ohh. Liza is your girlfriend, right :cisfor:

yeah, just ignore the entire story and characters. the rest of it is pretty great.

Guest Iain C

i played a different truck simulator than the Euro series and i freakin loved it but its pretty dated so i was thinking of getting this. whats it like?

Well, it's brilliant. It's my first truck sim but I love the rhythm of the game, cruising down long motorways and keeping everything under complete control. The demo is completely fully-featured, it just restricts the (vast) world map. You should check it out if you're at all interested.

Guest Frankie5fingers

so ive decided to start up Assassins Creed 3 again. actually liking it now. still sucks compared to 2 but not too bad. naval combat is freaking awesome, which actually is making me consider buying 4.

also replaying Final Fantasy X.

Guest jasondonervan

From your description, I knew what that would be before I clicked through (saw it yesterday). After a minute or so I had to stop the video, it was that cringe-inducing. Absolute shower of cretins.

so ive decided to start up Assassins Creed 3 again. actually liking it now. still sucks compared to 2 but not too bad. naval combat is freaking awesome, which actually is making me consider buying 4.

You might want to hold off on FFX as they are releasing it and FFX-2 as HD remasters later this year...

tomb raider - qte shitfest. how the fuck did this thing become so pervasive ? what happened to actual gameplay and real control of the character ? i couldn't stomach this for more than 1.5 hours.

Edited by eugene

Guest Frankie5fingers

You might want to hold off on FFX as they are releasing it and FFX-2 as HD remasters later this year...

yeah i heard about that but im already at the end. i havent looked much into it, but did they redo the voices? cause i forgot how fucking horrible the voice acting is in X.

yeah i heard about that but im already at the end. i havent looked much into it, but did they redo the voices? cause i forgot how fucking horrible the voice acting is in X.

From what I understand, it's an HD remaster, but no word on if this time you can select the voice track or not - I'd prefer the original Japanese language with English stubtitles, just so I wouldn't hear whiny Tidus' voice again.

Interesting bit O' trivia - John DiMaggio, voice of Jake The Dog from Adventure Time, did Wakka, and Kimahri Ronso in the US version.

did they redo the voices? cause i forgot how fucking horrible the voice acting is in X.

I have no idea what you're talking about ...

*pours bleach in ears*

Guest Frankie5fingers

From what I understand, it's an HD remaster, but no word on if this time you can select the voice track or not - I'd prefer the original Japanese language with English stubtitles, just so I wouldn't hear whiny Tidus' voice again.

Interesting bit O' trivia - John DiMaggio, voice of Jake The Dog from Adventure Time, did Wakka, and Kimahri Ronso in the US version.

yeah, John's Filmography always astounds me. its almost like the dude has done the voice of every animated thing ever made. lol

did they redo the voices? cause i forgot how fucking horrible the voice acting is in X.

I have no idea what you're talking about ...

flol