IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest Gravity

too bad it's the end of the fucking world next week and nobody will get to hear it! :lol:

Hopefully some fine, fine ladies will want to get down one last time before the end of the world. Pre-apocalypse orgies.

Great news!

Was a bit worried they had gone and done a quaristice when I saw 17 tracks, but then noticed the playtime clocking in at a lush 2h 32sec!

Celebratory bottle of FLeure! Cheers boys!

Also, let this give a small, small, glimmer of hope for those thinking that this late in the year there couldn't be an announcement about a new BoC release...

The autechre album isn't being released until March.

an announcement of a BoC album now would mean a release sometime next year, not this year.

yes. stop giving false hopes to all those fools. let it die already. :)

the cover art clearly conveys "kinda like an evolved Quaristice, more mature and complex". i kinda want it as a doormat?

this album is where they create the genre Doorstep

lol. Brilliant.

also:

This is so Exaiting!

this.

Kokoon, what's your avatar from? Always wanted to know.

You mean which exact Betty Page clip? Not sure, but if you search the youtube for her I'm sure you'll find it.

Guest Gravity

Kokoon, what's your avatar from? Always wanted to know.

You mean which exact Betty Page clip? Not sure, but if you search the youtube for her I'm sure you'll find it.

Thanks man, wanted to know who it was for ages...

Anyway. I hope 6852 is an indication of where they're going, though that really sounds more like an older track.