IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Do you think this is true, that if WARP made the digital version available early, they would cut heavily into their projected earnings on the physical versions?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Do you think this is true, that if WARP made the digital version available early, they would cut heavily into their projected earnings on the physical versions?

Perhaps, but I doubt it. Most "casual" Ae listeners would probably go for the digitals either way round, whilst the fans would go for the physicals no matter what.

Perhaps, but I doubt it. Most "casual" Ae listeners would probably go for the digitals either way round, whilst the fans would go for the physicals no matter what.

Plus they wait for the pre-orders to reach certain amounts before pressing the vinyls, don't they ? So anyway the vinyl will be sold. CD is more of an ambigous format but I guess they'd still sell it well.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

not if the only way to get the digital version early was to purchase the physical edition

THANKS A LOT

I CANNOT UNSEE THAT!

And neither can Sean or Rob when they inevitably browse here and see it. I think it should be reposted on all pages.

Has anyone considered the possibility that the promos actually ARE watermarked, and Warp tracked a few leaks back to the original people, and are now cautious about sending promos to certain people, hence why someone mentioned some French something-or-other hasn't received it yet?

I don't think the French distributor would still be the French distributor if it was the French distributor that leaked a previous album.

Lol that would explain numerous things indeed !

Guest disoriental express

what you do is, you kneel on the ground doggy-style and rest your chin on that curvey thingy and then through one ear you can hear rale.