IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

This thread and all the havoc is has/will create is what happens when you let your artwork designers announce the album 7 months in advance

and then hold onto the finished product for months.

we are essentially Warp's marketing department

lol

Also has anyone else noticed a Google image search for "autechre exai" is pretty much dominated by shops from this thread? I bet Warp's marketing executives are overjoyed with us.

Exailent...

Edited by modey

Tortoise: "not to be a nonconformist or anything but Leone was a really good critic who I discovered some stuff from and his music is relatively interesting"

Tortoise: "not to be a nonconformist or anything but Leone was a really good critic who I discovered some stuff from and his music is relatively interesting"

someone should send leone one of hofstadter's records that destroys the turntable upon playing. i bet it'd get a ten.

Edited by kaini

Is it really fun to hate on pitchfork/hipsters (counter culture people) in 2013?

yes. try it sometime.

btw I'm changing my name to Jacqueline, I've been waiting years for it to be culturally acceptable

hah, mine's gonna be Jasmine

Is it really fun to hate on pitchfork/hipsters (counter culture people) in 2013?

yes. try it sometime.

btw I'm changing my name to Jacqueline, I've been waiting years for it to be culturally acceptable

Why is it necessary? And to extend the conversation to another popularly hated topic, is it necessary to hate on Skrillex?

Point I am making is that on the internet, giving weight to something is discussing, if it sucks just ignore it. I don't consider the faux pitchfork review to be hate btw.

Edited by compson

Compson please stay on topic.

I should remind you that the current topic is how douchey Pitchfork is.

I am discussing how dumb of a current topic it is. How many times are we gonna hear how stupid hipsters / Pitchfork is?