IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Just occurred to me that "bladelores" sounds like a stereotypical Japanese guy saying "bread rolls". My conclusion is that one or both of Autechre are fucking racist. I'm pretty sure at least Sean is.

and it just occurred to me that somebody already did a pshop of this about 200 pages ago, sorry dude

lol, I was gonna say. I liked that one.

Sorry guys :( I must have missed it

I'll commit suicide immediately

Just occurred to me that "bladelores" sounds like a stereotypical Japanese guy saying "bread rolls". My conclusion is that one or both of Autechre are fucking racist. I'm pretty sure at least Sean is.

Pretty sure I heard in one of their interviews that Sean is fond of Japanese home cooking (as am I).

I interpreted the title bladelores in more of a literal sense - like a legend of knights in the forest or something.

I always thought of it as childish b-boy anagram for rollerblades, nah? Sorry if there's a ton of photoshop on the theme out there.

and it just occurred to me that somebody already did a pshop of this about 200 pages ago, sorry dude

lol, I was gonna say. I liked that one.

Sorry guys :( I must have missed it

I'll commit suicide immediately

OVERSTAB URSELF WAETH BLADELORE

what the fuck? I saw copies of this in record shops in Melbourne. I have pre ordered mine from Warp and don't have it.

On vinyl?

fucking cunts

Guest bitroast

what the fuck? I saw copies of this in record shops in Melbourne. I have pre ordered mine from Warp and don't have it.

On vinyl?

fucking cunts

https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&_rdr#!/profile.php?id=147664611931923&__user=763061718

Sorry for posting mobile link hope it works. But scroll down a bit and there's picture of them having exai vinyls in store.

Could've had exai vinyl this weekend *n*

so amazon just tells me they're having trouble with delivery and will possibly not be able to deliver

the exai vinyls i pre-ordered in january(!)

WTF

anyone else got that mail?

(edit) - and now they re-upped it on their homepage for a considerably higher price

fuck amazon :wtf:

Edited by kieselguhr kid

Lame! It's always the ones I preorder. Polyester & JB also had Move of Ten, Oversteps and Shobaleader One (which I preordered), but not Scintilli or Ufabulum (which I didn't preorder). Gah!

Edited by modey

I'll do what I do with most of my stickers—put them up on the magnetic board behind my monitor at work. That way I don't have to peel the backing off.

Yeah interestingly got the vinyl and stickers, but not the CD. Would have thought they would have been shipped together....

Why did you order both the vinyl and CD? It just seems a bit puzzling, since you get a lossless digital download with the physical vinyl version, which is obviously superior to the CD version, in terms of packaging..

Edited by modey

Vinyl box arrived this morning. Nicely. Stickers too.

I'm jelly. It'll probably be another week before mine arrives (in the U.S.).