IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

i would just take a sample close to the zero crossing and nudge it barely up or down so even if someone did a null test it might not look like anything

Yes, that would do the trick.

hmm, that got me thinking, what if this topic is directly linked to autechre's fl studio with a sophisticated content recognition vst that translates watmm generated textual content into patterns/melodies/sequencing and stuff.

for example if that vst recognizes high usage of the word "lush" in the thread, a certain pattern will be embedded with random melodic lines using "pads" presets from "harmless" instrument.

seems plausible

Sorry if this is old news, but is the SPL9 you're referring to at 1 hour, 5minutes mark here? If so this is going to be fucking DELICIOUS.
*link removed* - Sorry. I knew this might be walking the line.

Edit: Please delete if this is breaking the rules. I don't really track down all the remixes and bonus tracks and such, and for all I know this is b7. It may not even be them, but I'll eat my hat if it isn't.

Edited by Retrig

So are the high pitched noises at like 1:30 onward for a bit the watermark do you think? They don't really seem authentic AE style to me. Just some high frequency waves added on top with no modulation of really any interesting sort. I have a feeling they won't be on the release

Sorry if this is old news, but is the SPL9 you're referring to at 1 hour, 5minutes mark here? If so this is going to be fucking DELICIOUS.

http://soundcloud.com/failme/failcast-issue-019-mayan

Edit: Please delete if this is breaking the rules. I don't really track down all the remixes and bonus tracks and such, and for all I know this is b7. It may not even be them, but I'll eat my hat if it isn't.

read the rules, cause this is old (and yes, its from the new album)

So are the high pitched noises at like 1:30 onward for a bit the watermark do you think? They don't really seem authentic AE style to me. Just some high frequency waves added on top with no modulation of really any interesting sort. I have a feeling they won't be on the release

do you mean those jingle bell sounds? i'm being told they're from a previous (non ae) track

So, if anyone in the possible leak business reads this (why not?), please wait 16 pages. I've put some emotional money on this thread reaching 100 pages before exai leaks. And to be honest, I'm afraid I'm on the losing side here.

I think we could pad out the pages with lengthy discussions about how flat and repetitive some Autechre can sound now that Venetian Snares exists.

So, if anyone in the possible leak business reads this (why not?), please wait 16 pages. I've put some emotional money on this thread reaching 100 pages before exai leaks. And to be honest, I'm afraid I'm on the losing side here.

I think we could pad out the pages with lengthy discussions about how flat and repetitive Venetian Snares can sound.

fix'd.

*link removed* - Sorry. I knew this might be walking the line.

did you remove the link yourself or did a mod tell you / take it down ? Has Warp contacted watmm about preventing Exai leaks? *suspicious of secret conspiracy*

I think we could pad out the pages with lengthy discussions about how flat and repetitive Venetian Snares can sound.

fix'd.

VS? Has he released anything remotely interesting lately?

(LOL)