IGNORED

Boards of Canada Influence?

Guest stolenlogic

Guest stolenlogic

who else has been inspired by something they heard from Boards of Canada?

They are an older electronic outfit, but still some mesmerizing stuff if you ask me.

My newest song was sorta influenced off a couple of their tracks actually

Guest iamcaleblong

You all are wrong. Boards of Canada is an Ambient Electronica band consisting of 2 brothers that have been active since the 90's. I love them, and listen to them every day. They've actually inspired alot of artists in the electronica and ambient scene.

You all are wrong. Boards of Canada is an Ambient Electronica band consisting of 2 brothers that have been active since the 90's. I love them, and listen to them every day. They've actually inspired alot of artists in the electronica and ambient scene.

Go ask afx or sp then, I'm sure they've never heard of them.

sweet jebus

You are all wrong. Boards of Canada is an ambient hexagon-tile-based family game in which players compete to collect the most psychedelic toques and/or poutine. Players are allowed to become family members and disappear after three plays, playing a black cube for the remainder of the game. The cube then disappears. Everyone loses.

Guest Iain C

Never heard of these guys before but checked em out on youtube today, seem pretty decent. They tour much?

edit: oh they're brothers? That's really cool!

Archived