IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

1 hour ago, darreichungsform said:

yeah, how did u manage not to change ur style for 10 years

Well I tried different ways of drawing. More zoomed or more detail. But maybe also because of the format and the ballpoint that it makes it more coherent as a total.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zantman said:

Well I tried different ways of drawing. More zoomed or more detail. But maybe also because of the format and the ballpoint that it makes it more coherent as a total.  

Nice! I think it's always interesting to use old works and turn them into something new by combining and editing them

• Like 1

• Joyrex changed the title to Post Your Most Recent Artwork
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice works everyone, Lewps, yours are crazy! This is all paint, or also digital?

I've been working on a board game of my own these past few months. I want to send it to a few publishers and try my luck, so I made some art for it. As far as I understand, publishers tend to change the art, so this is placeholder, but I still wanted to make a nice package.

spacer.png

• Like 1

^fun graphics on those Dpek, really cute.

Lewps those are of course great. love the lines vs curves in your style that always gives it a lot of drama and oddness, along with the more obvious facial distortions and such ? 

thanks by default im inclined towards rigid geometry but i find using a combination of expressive and rigid lines in a dynamic way pretty satisfying.

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to improve my graphic design skills. This is a flyer/poster for a party I throw in San Francisco.

oV12MPm.png

Feels like I'm ripping off Tomato, but whatever.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 4:24 AM, Dpek said:

Nice works everyone, Lewps, yours are crazy! This is all paint, or also digital?

I've been working on a board game of my own these past few months. I want to send it to a few publishers and try my luck, so I made some art for it. As far as I understand, publishers tend to change the art, so this is placeholder, but I still wanted to make a nice package.

spacer.png

Wow - for a second I thought you were Judson Cowan, aka Tettix - he's making a board game and detailing the creation process on Twitter and you can see it on Board Game Geek: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/267539/fright-house

7 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

looks lush, how do u make these?

cum

lots of cum

Spoiler

mostly one iOS glitch app really, with some helpings of Lightroom finishing. layering effects slowly and often literally layering images, stuff like that :) i posted a bit of the process a few months ago on Twitter, just shots of one stage to the next basically. 

• Burger 2