Are you on the Autism Spectrum?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. What was your score?

• 0 - 10
    • 11 - 22
    • 23 - 31
    • 32 - 50

The test is stupid though.

Like this question: 16. I tend to have very strong interests, which I get upset about if I can’t pursue.

I have strong interests, but I don't get upset if I can't pursue them.

22. I find it hard to make new friends.

It's not hard to make new friends, but at 40, I have no real interest in making new friends.

1. I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own.

Depends on the others involved.

etc etc.

22. I find it hard to make new friends.

It's not hard to make new friends, but at 40, I have no real interest in making new friends.

we're still friends, sometimes like these guys

tumblr_mf32cnHplO1r2r06fo1_r1_500.gif

and othertimes like these ...

647d9d4c96a2f5feb3a243e028e6884a.jpg

but olwaez frends .. [-;~)|Ko`

I blame the fact I'm half Jewish and dyslexic (Jews are rude which can sometimes seem as if autistic, I think it's all the inbreeding)

Yeah Im not autistic......

Come on Rixx we all know Mike's just a loving caretaker ;)

I feel annoyed because I was certain I was more normal than all of you. My life has been a lie.

9. I am fascinated by dates.

First I thought..

A6NAvar.jpg

then I thought

6SS0Kmq.jpg

THEN I realized it was

swUU9hW.jpg

I hope it's just because I'm tired.

lol me too

my score = 17

11 ... It probably would have been even less but I said I do have trouble following conversations.I am slightly hard of hearing though, so there's that.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to take this test 3 times before I finally succeeded (the autism spectrum one in the original post).

scored 23. meh.

doing this again 2+ years later, I get a 21. meh.

edit: I just had the idea that maybe Jah Rex should make this a profile stat. like, everyone is obliged to do the test to get/retain WATMM membership and they must fill in the profile field that allows their Assburgers score to be displayed next to their avatar.

Edited by usagi

• 9 months later...

Did it really quickly, didn't really feel any "strong" answers, ended up with a 30.

As others noticed, these are pretty broad questions where my answers could probably change based on the situation.

I definitely have a hard time reading people and I'm passionate about techy and esoteric stuff, but I can hold a conversation better than plenty of people I've met.

I like routines and planning ("safe choices") but part of that is because I'm a bit lazy...

Still 26, same as three years ago. :derp:

... yeah ... these autism tests are pretty much all the same and when you've done one you quickly pick up on the Qs which are loaded and know how to respond - oddly, this isn't about avoiding giving answers which mark you out as autistic, but can be a case of knowing that as it's a spectrum condition that you could answer the same Q in multiple different ways and some are simply taken to be signs when accumulatively or repeatedly displayed, but the tests themselves are only a collection of one instance of how you choose to react to the wording and general approach or tone of them.