The Convenience store kinda feels uncanny after watching Twin Peaks. 

I saw a Japanese murder case with a lady that got murder in her own home near her 4 year old son. 

When they asked the kid what he saw he simply said "Mommy died, mommy fight with lady from convenience store"

Wasn't sure where to post this.

he's still got it. I think this track compliments Chrystabell's voice more than the first one.

I love his lo fi animation style, even though you can see the seams, it doesn't take away from it. Always such a strong sense of atmosphere and texture in any medium.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2024 at 6:57 PM, gnarlybog said:

Wasn't sure where to post this.

he's still got it. I think this track compliments Chrystabell's voice more than the first one.

I love his lo fi animation style, even though you can see the seams, it doesn't take away from it. Always such a strong sense of atmosphere and texture in any medium.

The face on the little figure slowly creeping in from the right hand side, is from a piece that was being exhibited in Manchester a few years ago

spacer.png

• Like 3

Lynch revealed that he has emphysema 😢

https://www.theguardian.com/film/article/2024/aug/05/david-lynch-says-he-is-too-ill-to-direct-films-in-person

Film-maker David Lynch has said he is now too ill to direct films in person and could only work on projects remotely. In an interview with Sight and Sound magazine, Lynch said: “I’ve gotten emphysema from smoking for so long, and so I’m homebound whether I like it or not. I can’t go out. And I can only walk a short distance before I’m out of oxygen.”

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

“Smoking was something that I absolutely loved, but in the end, it bit me. It was part of the art life for me: the tobacco and the smell of it, and lighting things and smoking and going back and sitting back and having a smoke and looking at your work, or thinking about things; nothing like it in this world is so beautiful. Meanwhile, it’s killing me. So I had to quit.”

spacer.png

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...