On 1/25/2024 at 10:29 AM, IDEM said:

A shampoo/styling gel line would not go unappreciated. Hell, "Eraserhead", "Blue Velvet", "Wild at Heart", "Fire Walk With Me", even "Twin Peaks" are all pretty decent names for haircare products! Not so sure 'bout "Elephant Man", but for diversity's sake ...

IMG_5726.thumb.jpeg.9c1b21b4955385d24ae499d72e786fe3.jpeg

• Haha 6
  • Burger 1

apologies for spamming the Twin Peaks thread today, but had to share this beautiful pic of Blue Velvet at a drive in movie theater (did not know that any such theaters still existed):

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

apologies for spamming the Twin Peaks thread today, but had to share this beautiful pic of Blue Velvet at a drive in movie theater (did not know that any such theaters still existed):

I see you're in Philly and the oldest one in the US is about an hour away: https://www.shankweilers.com/

I've never been but have always wanted to check it out.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DavieAddison said:

I see you're in Philly and the oldest one in the US is about an hour away: https://www.shankweilers.com/

I've never been but have always wanted to check it out.

Holy mackerel! Just checked the link, and they are currently showing The Thing & The Shining. Nice find! I def wanna check this out at some point.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 9:21 AM, decibal cooper said:

shopped? 乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ

7 hours ago, decibal cooper said:

I hope you're having a lot of fun working on your favorite project:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt13547416/

• Like 2

On 2/12/2024 at 12:34 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Finally found my favorite Lynch movie in HD 

Enlight516.jpeg

can't remember if it was "citizen ruth" or "wild at heart" when my adoration of laura dern began but at this point it doesn't matter. citizen ruth though.. what a film. still relevant of course. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, oscillik said:

That photo is from Blue Velvet, though

Aaaah, I thought it was from the opening of Fire Walk with Me. Oh well.

54 minutes ago, oscillik said:

That photo is from Blue Velvet, though

My bad fellas. Thought it was a cool pic with Lynch destroying a television, did not know where else to post it. Maybe a general Lynch thread to discuss his whole oeuvre in TV, film, painting, and music? Feel like a lot of users here dig his work.

6 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

My bad fellas. Thought it was a cool pic with Lynch destroying a television, did not know where else to post it. Maybe a general Lynch thread to discuss his whole oeuvre in TV, film, painting, and music? Feel like a lot of users here dig his work.

Haha, chill. It's all good.