IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Got to drive a Maserati and an Audi R8 today.

Beauty! How was the r8?

Imagine the boner equivalent of a double rainbow, and you're halfway there.

Got to drive a Maserati and an Audi R8 today.

Beauty! How was the r8?

Imagine the boner equivalent of a double rainbow, and you're halfway there.

drools*

Random fact: Maserati as a company will be a century old as of December this year.

Oh. I made restaurant-style club sandwiches for the first time today.

The guys from Sunn O))) were in the audience when my prog chip band played on Friday night, and we're playing at the same gig tonight. Just heard their soundcheck; it's intense. If I get to smoke weed with Striborg, Attila and O'Malley.. god damn

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

my google + account (which i never use) has over 85 thousand views

:cerious:

QgJUL.gif

lol'ed hard at this

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Actually checked my Google + out of curiosity and it's got thousands of views too (nowhere near 85k though, haha). What's up with that? Think I posted like one thing on there a few years ago and never went back. Am I missing out on some exposure by not keeping that profile up to date or is it just one creepy person obsessively visiting my page? Should probably use Twitter more too but it scares me. I don't know if any of this is a success.

Actually checked my Google + out of curiosity and it's got thousands of views too (nowhere near 85k though, haha). What's up with that? Think I posted like one thing on there a few years ago and never went back. Am I missing out on some exposure by not keeping that profile up to date or is it just one creepy person obsessively visiting my page? Should probably use Twitter more too but it scares me. I don't know if any of this is a success.

you got me Tim, I visit your google + site around 50 odd times a day. it's an illness. :tongue:

i have no idea what's going on with mine, it's up to 90.5k now. :shrug:

noone would be checking mine as it's mostly private, and not really updated. This whole nsa thing has made me even more reserved about posting on central collection agencies for the agency like g+ or faceebook.

i have 0 views, which makes me kind of happy. i actually need to nuke my profiles for everything when i move flat in a few months and never use my real name ever again.

Out of curiosity, checked me G+ ting: couple thou views, which is great cuz it means nobody is constantly jacking off over me.

I haven't checked it in months, and it's like..... What in the fuck is all this shit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE INTERNET WHAT IN THE FUCK?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, what the fuck, Internet.

I successfully assembled and serviced a brand new lawnmower at work today. I suppose the fact that it was already mostly assembled out of the box isn't as much to brag about though. But the self-propulsion system is quite powerful. Feels like trying to hold a Great Dane on a leash.