IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

found a good Sega master system emulator vst, excited to learn the ins & outs. Haven't bought a new vst in ages and was getting bored with the synths I normally use. time to make some bangin' NDC tunes :sup:

also discovered a new album I love, been a while!

?

found a good Sega master system emulator vst, excited to learn the ins & outs. Haven't bought a new vst in ages and was getting bored with the synths I normally use. time to make some bangin' NDC tunes :sup:

Holy crap, is this what you're talking about? http://www.alyjameslab.com/alyjameslabsuperpsg.html

This looks like quite the PWM playground.

I slept like a baby. Woke up in the middle of night and thought and realised it wasn't time to get up and went back to sleep. It feels like I've slept for 90 hours.

Plus, autumn is officially here.

Surprise annual leave. Boss came down to my dept few days back to discuss all the usual weekly things with me then said "you're not here next week are you"

Apparently not :^)

... paid leave? I hope!

I started digging and found a bunch of things I recorded and half/entirely forgot about that are actually pretty good and all work together so I've got a new album coming this week?

Surprise annual leave. Boss came down to my dept few days back to discuss all the usual weekly things with me then said "you're not here next week are you"

Apparently not :^)

... paid leave? I hope!

lol yes. Leave I booked back in April. Probably just to use it up.

This wasn't no nasty surprise situation

also discovered a new album I love, been a while!

?

Well, more that I rediscovered an artist I forgot about and saw he had a "new" album... Not really watmms style, but it's Wayne Hancock if you're up for some twang

Holy crap, is this what you're talking about? http://www.alyjameslab.com/alyjameslabsuperpsg.html

This looks like quite the PWM playground.

That's the one!

I'm a little cold. Cursed autumn.

Oh right, I thought this was the first world problems thread.

Ehmm... I've had two hours of sleep but I'm not tired.

Edited by Gocab

Taking a week off and I have jack shit planned, jack shit for obligations, and jack shit for expectations of other people on me. This will only become a first world problem if I fail to leave the house for 9 days.

No, that’s fucking success right there. Order take out all 9 days.

seasons keep things fresh as much as the sun god is a worthy deity

i love the smell of kicking thru fallen autumnal leaves walking the k9 creature in the morning, it smells like.....someone else didnt pick their dog fouling up

Taking a week off and I have jack shit planned, jack shit for obligations, and jack shit for expectations of other people on me. This will only become a first world problem if I fail to leave the house for 9 days.

No, that’s fucking success right there. Order take out all 9 days.

ive worked between 30-50 hours every week since the 3rd of november. ive got 2 weeks paid holiday on the 20th of october and i am going to do fuck all but work on my new rachmaninoff preludes, make tunes, cook, and get drunk as shit. cant wait. 

I'm getting inspired now. Might take a "stay-cation" next month.

Latest FWPS: I made a batch of about 23 chebureki for my coworkers for a luncheon. And they liked them so much that most of them were gone by the end. They turned out better this time around than the first time I made them in August.

Day one: Read WATMM and Elektronauts, ate beef jerky, caught up on Fun Fun Function videos, did a half-assed job of cleaning my studio (but it looks pretty good now), danced badly to Meatbingo and Autechre remixes now that studio is just clean enough to dance in, going to the grocery store in a bit to get some snax. Our friend who's kind of a jackass has invited himself over to have his birthday at our place and I think I'm going to eat some of the food if it's any good (and go get myself cheeseburger or fried chicken if not) and then blow off his stupid board games by hanging out in said studio some more and working on choons. Fuck your stupid birthday, it's my vacation.

Didn't realize matinees were still a thing and are so much cheaper than regular showings so might go see BR2049 tomorrow... but might just wait until Monday cos there should be fewer people in the theatre then. Nice to have options. Buddy wants to jam tomorrow so I might indulge myself in some Octatrack experiments this evening while the chumps play their bored games, so that I'm coming into it a little warmed up. He lent me his Circuit but I've felt no inclination whatsoever to play with it.

Trying to figure out which bus route is best for just taking the full loop around while I sit in the back and read and/or make beats on PO/volca.

FWP: Realized I left Notes on the Synthesis of Form and How to Solve it at work, which I wanted to read this week but I don't really feel like going into the office unless I have another errand to run over there (can't think of anything). So I might just try Being and Time again now that I have my own fresh copy to mark in, at least for 50 pages or so before I give up again. 

Edited by sweepstakes