IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I'm in the interminable hell of online dating atm, don't recommend

I thought it went: 1. post picture on grindr/happn. 2. put penis in orifice.

Well, date got rearranged. She messaged me Sunday morning saying she was out at her sister's in London over Fri-Sat and was just wearing heels so had a damn huge cankle. Thought at first it was her just not wanting to come but she was the one who first showed interest, so maybe it's all good.

It's now gonna be on Friday, which I reckon I prefer. More of a want to drink for everyone involved than a Sunday. I promise not to talk about WATMM.

Have a mate who went on quite a few dates from match.com. He was saying most people seemed kinda boring, but maybe that's just an opinion that can't be trusted, idk. Doesn't sound like the greatest experience but I do know a couple of folks who have had great success (marriage) dating online.

Good luck with the hipster date spiral, hope the butt suits you well.

Might get a place & job as a caretaker on a WA park, cute little cottage on a hill in the forest, overlooking the water, 20 min from work, $500/month (!!!). I'd be responsible for opening & closing the gate and kicking out drunk teenagers. Can do.

Which park? Sounds like Golden Gardens or Discovery or one of the Magnolia parks. 

Either way - That's fuckin' awesome! 

Yeah that's what my 40-50yr old internet illiterate work colleagues think too. They've been grilling me for my mad pussy on electronic tap knowledge

Well, I have an actual FWS to report. Last night I arranged to go for a drink with some 40yr old Hackney hipster woman. Today around 16:00 I get a text from a girl I really liked who, two weeks ago, told me her mother was here from Brazil and could she get back to me in two weeks?

I totally assumed this was some excuse because she met someone else or something.

So she asks if I'm free this evening and do I like stand up comedy.

I text hipster woman and cancel.

Me and lovely brazilian girl go and see Harry Hill and Stewart Lee in Union Chapel.

Was lush.

Might get a place & job as a caretaker on a WA park, cute little cottage on a hill in the forest, overlooking the water, 20 min from work, $500/month (!!!). I'd be responsible for opening & closing the gate and kicking out drunk teenagers. Can do.

That sounds just too awesome.

Yeah that's what my 40-50yr old internet illiterate work colleagues think too. They've been grilling me for my mad pussy on electronic tap knowledge

Well, I have an actual FWS to report. Last night I arranged to go for a drink with some 40yr old Hackney hipster woman. Today around 16:00 I get a text from a girl I really liked who, two weeks ago, told me her mother was here from Brazil and could she get back to me in two weeks?

I totally assumed this was some excuse because she met someone else or something.

So she asks if I'm free this evening and do I like stand up comedy.

I text hipster woman and cancel.

Me and lovely brazilian girl go and see Harry Hill and Stewart Lee in Union Chapel.

Was lush.

1.Thank!

2.Nice!

hired for a temporary full time job in a ridiculous art/film project, doing "experiments". doesn't pay very well but it's a once-in-lifetime proper freak experience.

finally figured out what i want from life, and it means moving 100s of miles away from London. WINNING!!!

Good deal.

TBH if I ever make an England visit I'd have much more interest in the north (esp. Manc or Blackpool) than London. No offense to Londoners, but just seems like an unhappy concrete jungle from what I hear.

A supermarket has taken over an empty building very very close to my flat--less than a minute walk away--which means my weekend walks to the supermarkets much farther away are a thing of the past. Whoop!