IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

i' have eaten it whatever but know several people who'd have chucked it. it's not inherently a risk taken by the lazy but perhaps a socioeconomic quandary that mirrors the current worldview

I started throwing a monthly braindance party in San Francisco and people actually want to show up. Feeling pretty good about where this is going.

I started throwing a monthly braindance party in San Francisco and people actually want to show up. Feeling pretty good about where this is going.

Yeah the inaugural night was excellent! Looking forward to the next one in Oct!

hewZQcu.png

that sounds like a swell day tbqh

It really was. It was raining for whole week, and usually after such rain 'shrooms are popping out of the ground like crazy. Found a couple of muscarias as well. Those things look beautiful and every time I see them, I want to take a small bite of it and stroll around the woods looking at gnomes. But I haven't got the courage yet.

It really was. It was raining for whole week, and usually after such rain 'shrooms are popping out of the ground like crazy. Found a couple of muscarias as well. Those things look beautiful and every time I see them, I want to take a small bite of it and stroll around the woods looking at gnomes. But I haven't got the courage yet.

what type of shrooms were you after?

what type of shrooms were you after?

Edible ones, like parasol (Macrolepiota procera), penny buns (boletus edulis), russulas, mainly.

I saw a fairy tale shroom. Red capped with white spots. Any good? Im guessing red means leave alone

like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

they can be quite poisonous, best to avoid.

welllllllllll, i haven't tried them but they are supposed to give you some weird FEELINGS, but they are classified as poisonous. what won't kill you makes you stronger . right?

Gots me a new car.  2015 Hyundai Sonata hybrid with 27k miles on it for 13,000. It was fairly easy to knock down the price as I had a decent amount of cash with me and a fuckin' squeaky clean credit report to get the salesman and management to bend. It's pretty much brand new in terms of condition and still feels like I'm driving a rental

Might not be a big deal to most, but I haven't bought a car since 2008 and that was a piece of shit. I've just been using my fam's loaner car - which is a seafoam green 92' honda accord. Mostly to avoid car payments. But with the new gig, I have to drive around a good bit and my GF needed a vehicle for her short-commute job.

Life went from pretty shitty for about a year, to being really rad. Upgraded job with a solid future in a rapidly expanding new company, new car, new cat, normal working schedule and I found 6.8 bitcoin on a drive from 2009 the other week.

Go me. *end self-masturbation* Here's some cat pics if you made it through that book

36414805014_8588babdf9_z.jpgIMGP4968 by polygon window, on Flickr

36414806274_6ecf5b7b1b_z.jpgIMGP5177 by polygon window, on Flickr