IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

hopefully to live. i have friends who moved they from London and who now have a small film production company.

I figured that with the lower cost of living I can afford to make stuff if I live up there (they seem to manage).

plus ironically it's both faster and cheaper to visit my foster parents in Devon (fucking trains eh!).

i'm visiting the aforementioned film friends soon, and will see if i like the vibe there.

if all goes well i'll be looking to move spring next year (no point hanging about).

very harppy to hear your trying out th new things mdm. i can't speak highly enough of countryside living.

sorry to disappoint you, but glasgow IS very close to the mountains and the outdoors things.

i'm not ready to retire to a cabin in the woods just yet, maybe in a few years time.

@mdm

well, that's your loss imo. countryside living is grand and you can blast your musics as loud as you'd like..

all my fondest memories have been rural, and now we are building more of them! you can still visit

london or glasgow or wherever of course but you don't have to feel trapped in by them..

@mdm

well, that's your loss imo. countryside living is grand and you can blast your musics as loud as you'd like..

all my fondest memories have been rural, and now we are building more of them! you can still visit

london or glasgow or wherever of course but you don't have to feel trapped in by them..

can attest to this, just moved out of a city into a more rural area at my dad's place while i finish school (ffs rent is expensive) and jamming and mixing over speakers is so fucking freeing

Not sure if this is a problem or a success, anyway. Currently at a terrible conference listening buzzword preachers trying to motivate dumb people, thankfully there is an active mic'd acoustic guitar on stage that keeps resonating as people speak,so there's this endless harmonic drone going in the background. I'm mostly paying attention to that.

Not sure if this is a problem or a success, anyway. Currently at a terrible conference listening buzzword preachers trying to motivate dumb people, thankfully there is an active mic'd acoustic guitar on stage that keeps resonating as people speak,so there's this endless harmonic drone going in the background. I'm mostly paying attention to that.

Mostly paying attention to an endless harmonic drone from an active mic'd acoustic guitar in the background of a terrible conference of buzzword preachers trying to motivate dumb people as possible most IDM 2017?

Mostly paying attention to an endless harmonic drone from an active mic'd acoustic guitar in the background of a terrible conference of buzzword preachers trying to motivate dumb people as possible most IDM 2017?

You got my vote.

@mdm

i grew up in the countryside, and though its beautiful i think going to live there by myself would be very lonely.

Second date down and all looking good. Looks possible that I can avoid online dating!!

Also, jury service tomorrow and there's a fucking huge, awesome beer festival on in the town. With the courts finishing around 4-4:30 at the latest, so I think I know my Friday evening (on my own drinking beer as usual)

@mdm

can attest to this, just moved out of a city into a more rural area at my dad's place while i finish school (ffs rent is expensive) and jamming and mixing over speakers is so fucking freeing

i would never go back.. i grew out of me full-time city confines.

county living is better suited for me family as well.. 

i still visit other far off places however..

@mdm

i grew up in the countryside, and though its beautiful i think going to live there by myself would be very lonely.

oh, so you've got blood for it? that's good.. i'll wager you'll be back to it when you settle then, like me...

:)

@mdm

i would never go back.. i grew out of me full-time city confines.

county living is better suited for me family as well.. 

i still visit other far off places however..

@mdm

oh, so you've got blood for it? that's good.. i'll wager you'll be back to it when you settle then, like me...

:)

one day, hopefully

Just scored 70 points on a non-bingo Scrabble play: XI and MAGI with the I on the triple word, M on double letter + ZAG leading into the G in magi.  Might be a record for me (not including bingos obvs).

found a good Sega master system emulator vst, excited to learn the ins & outs. Haven't bought a new vst in ages and was getting bored with the synths I normally use. time to make some bangin' NDC tunes :sup:

also discovered a new album I love, been a while!

at work on thursday my supervisor was borrowing the bosses father ( owner of the company) car. sporty new bmw. took it on the highway and this thing had power; also great sound, blasting dubstep (american dubstep :P ) we were listening to this 

lolz