IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I saw a fairy tale shroom. Red capped with white spots. Any good? Im guessing red means leave alone.

It does. Natural warning colours. It's not 'good' but it is supposed to trigger hallucinations. Amanita Muscaria is not deadly poisonous (of course it could be in huge doses), however the chemicals are not stomach/bowel friendly. As far as I've read, there are minor doses possible to trigger hallucinations, but vomiting and diarrhea occur most definitely (as opposed to just maybe if you're sensitive in case of Psilocibin). Also, the autumn Amanitas have less muscimol and ibutonic acid than spring/summer ones. Ancient people in Europe and Siberia used it in all sorts of rituals, and some still do, AFAIK. The gnome and fairy stories living in the woods mostly come of amanita 'culture'.

There is one, Amanita Virosa which is so poisonous, you need a liver transplant after eating only a small dose

After quite a while of being single managed to set up a date with a friend of a friend's sister who seems really nice. Has come just before I was about ready to try online dating.

Here's hoping I don't sit there in silence and force her to escape out the toilet windows in disgust.

After quite a while of being single managed to set up a date with a friend of a friend's sister who seems really nice. Has come just before I was about ready to try online dating.

Here's hoping I don't sit there in silence and force her to escape out the toilet windows in disgust.

Just don't bring up WATMM and you'll do great.  :beer:

Just don't bring up WATMM and you'll do great.
Best advice you will get ITT

Congrats. Hope all goes well.

From my recent experience I don't recommend the online route. But then again could just be me.

Making .5% - 1% percent brokerage commission on a 1.2+ million dollar retail cannabis store deal. Basically, my boss and I are each bringing an investment group to the table to start a pot superstore up by the Canadian border. We have had the preliminary meetings and negotiations and everything is smooth sailing - both the groups are eager to get into the business. My part (the part I care about) is to be finalized in the contract over the next week as I am staking my brokerage fee. Probably gonna go in and negotiate at a starting point for 1.5% and settle at .75 or 1%.

Wish me luck. 

You guys going over everything with lawyers?

Is this a cash transaction to avoid tax / bank issues?

I like my new students and my new school and more or less love my job.  :psyduck:

I'm in the interminable hell of online dating atm, don't recommend

Go on...

Edited by doublename

eh, I've only been on 2 dates but I'm already fed up.

The process on my side of things has been: browse 100 profiles, message around 20 promising ones, get maybe 10 replies back, of them 5 will turn into actual convos, leading to one date.

Then you have a drink somewhere for a few hours, have pretty good and varied conversation. The following day they will message you and say they had fun but unfortunately they don't think it'll go anywhere "good luck!"

Start again

:catface:

The process on my side of things has been: browse 100 profiles, message around 20 promising ones, get maybe 10 replies back, of them 5 will turn into actual convos, leading to one date.

Then you have a drink somewhere for a few hours, have pretty good and varied conversation. The following day they will message you and say they had fun but unfortunately they don't think it'll go anywhere "good luck!"

Start again

Well at least you got as far as an actual date. I ended up in a convo with one for a week that ended up going nowhere in the end.

But I guess unless you're a young, athletic CEO or Hollywood actor, overall success rate is assumed to be fifteen percent at best.

Might get a place & job as a caretaker on a WA park, cute little cottage on a hill in the forest, overlooking the water, 20 min from work, $500/month (!!!). I'd be responsible for opening & closing the gate and kicking out drunk teenagers. Can do.

Edited by luke viia

Start again

You're not alone. This is literally everyone's experience. Just gotta widdle it down I guess. 

Yeah, I get bummed out but then as soon as one chance crashes and burns I check my email there'll at least another two sending me messages. Treadmill shit.

I literally just checked and some bird with 666 in her username has sent me "If you like butts you're in luck."

She's right, I do like butts. How does she know these things about me?

Hereigoagain.jpg

Spiral: So, uh...you're into butts?

Girl666: Yeah, totes big fan of pegging. You?

Spiral: :psyduck:

Yeah, I get bummed out

lol

Edit: oh, and now I'm going for a drink with some 40yr old hipster woman in Hackney tomorrow. That took an hour from first messaging to swapping of numbers to arranging a date. I guess I'm getting better at this already.

Edited by hello spiral