IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just plotted the coordinates and its about an hour from me, I'm driving there now to look for clues.

can you pick me up from the airport? I just jumped the fence at Heathrow and clamped myself onto a Virgin Atlantic 747.

I'm literally dead

Quite sure the theme is something along the lines of prosperity post-disaster/abandonment, like moving on and that.

I wonder what Richard thinks of all this carry on? Could a new Aphex album be this massive in expectation?

There's a lot of questions here, I know he's a master but I just think if all this may of got his goat a little. Maybe I'm just having a tabloid moment.

I wonder what Richard thinks of all this carry on? Could a new Aphex album be this massive in expectation?

There's a lot of questions here, I know he's a master but I just think if all this may of got his goat a little. Maybe I'm just having a tabloid moment.

If anything Richard sees the sales and hype and it motivates him to make his release soon. But I'm overjoyed we are getting this treat. 2013 has been a bit shitty but this changes everything.

WARP_257_LP_188.jpg

01 Gemini

02 Reach for the Dead

03 White Cyclosa

04 Jacquard Causeway

05 Telepath

06 Cold Earth

07 Transmisiones Ferox

08 Sick Times

09 Collapse

10 Palace Posy

11 Split Your Infinites