IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

boc just announced their first album in 8 years and you guys are already talking about aphex?

He never left our minds.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boc just announced their first album in 8 years and you guys are already talking about aphex?

my bad, just thinking out loud, lets forget it. I do wonder what he makes of it all though lol

Guest texan whip

I wonder what Richard thinks of all this carry on? Could a new Aphex album be this massive in expectation?

There's a lot of questions here, I know he's a master but I just think if all this may of got his goat a little. Maybe I'm just having a tabloid moment.

2013 has been a bit shitty but this changes everything.

Are you serious? I reiterate 2013 is epic! Some of my favourite bands have released and more to come this year and we're only four months in..

MBV

Bowie

Autechre

Depeche

Ceephax

Bibio

Daft Punk

The Knife

Queens Of The Stone Age

BoC

I wonder what Richard thinks of all this carry on? Could a new Aphex album be this massive in expectation?

There's a lot of questions here, I know he's a master but I just think if all this may of got his goat a little. Maybe I'm just having a tabloid moment.

Are you serious? I reiterate 2013 is epic! Some of my favourite bands have released and more to come this year and we're only four months in..

MBV

Bowie

Autechre

Depeche

Ceephax

Bibio

Daft Punk

The Knife

Queens Of The Stone Age

BoC

Love them all, but Nothing hits me the same as a BOC or Aphex Twin release. They are literally in their own class. For me at least.

MBV

Bowie

Autechre

Depeche

Ceephax

Bibio

Daft Punk

The Knife

Queens Of The Stone Age

BoC

Love them all, but Nothing hits me the same as a BOC or Aphex Twin release. They are literally in their own class. For me at least.

lol at the implication that MBV, Autechre aren't in their own class. literally.

Pretty excited, was getting kind of annoyed and yet more cryptic bullshit, but now that a new album is official I'm starting to get goosebumps just thinking about it.

I really hope it's as dark as that clip suggests, that track is already better than anything post Geogaddi. A followup to Geogaddi is long overdue indeed.

So could someone nicely sum out how exactly the 6 digit codes fit into all of this? That thread is too intimidating, did we crack the code? How does that tie into the new album?

Bleep is crashed from all the traffic. FUCKING HIPSTERS!!!!! I bought Music Has the Right in 1998!!!!! Get the FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!!! I'm gonna lose my shit here.

Guest isaki

So could someone nicely sum out how exactly the 6 digit codes fit into all of this? That thread is too intimidating, did we crack the code? How does that tie into the new album?

http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/

BoC website redirects to there now - password is the full code, which then links you to

this video

while at the same time Tomorrow's Harvest was put on Bleep. I do love the title by the way

Bleep is crashed from all the traffic. FUCKING HIPSTERS!!!!! I bought Music Has the Right in 1998!!!!! Get the FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!!! I'm gonna lose my shit here.

I bought MHTRTC before it even was made.

ytbmywrhyjjjzdyyzdyymtfhmtyxytyxngniyzg3

Archived