IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Guest feralkittens

Fuck you all, TCH is a good album.

Yeah. What's with all the THC negativity. That was a wonderful album with beautiful melodies. Much more the BOC I've come to know and like.

Are you all saying that there is anything on the new album that compares to Peacock Tail, Tears From Thr Compund Eye, Sherbert Head, Satellite Anthem Icarus?

That album was insanely good.

I think the new album caters more to the Geogaddi crowd for sure.

I would probably choose TCH and MHTRTC above Geogaddi as favorites and this is my new favorite. On the other side there are the big Geogaddi Only lovers saying this is more of the same "lazy TCH boring crap".

I don't get it! I can hear sounds that are familiar from all their releases here, plus some new sounds. Of all their releases, including Old Tunes, it reminds me the least of Geogaddi.

Try Split your infinities. That opened my eyes. But still, the album overall lacks, is my general opinion. But one good song is one good song. Long halflife.

It's the answer to Geogaddi's Opening the Mouth and The Campfire Headphase's Oscar see through Red Eyes,

but to be honest, even if its still new, sounds infinitely more nuanced and universally mystical than most of what I've heard BOC produce before.

THANK YOU!

View this e-mail in your browser.

Thank you for pre-ordering 'Tomorrow's Harvest' by Boards Of Canada
We are pleased to inform you that the MP3 album has been delivered to your Bleep account.

- To access; log in to your account on the store and go to the
"Music" section of your account.

Shipping Times
CD and Vinyl purchases were dispatched this week. Whilst we hope these arrive with you for on or shortly after release date, transit times can vary.

Expected shipping times:
UK 2-7 days
EU up to 14 days
Rest of the worlds up to 28 days

Guest Starblazer

Are those all BOC pre-orders? Dayum.

Yea that's my preorder lol.

Ya'll gonna have to wait another week :P

DHL tried to deliver my Japanese version about an hour ago, good job I'm in the office. Dang. Ah well, picking it up later instead.

Bleep, meanwhile...

in_progress

I'll laugh if Sainsbury's deliver before Bleep. I can't remember who on here ordered from there though.

Twas me. And no it hasn't arrived.

omg.

going from the youtube rips to vinyl is fucken lush. *u* beautiful.

you. fucking. BASTARD.

Edited by acroyear