IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Guest englishbob

I stupidly ordered a t-shirt as part of the same order as the vinyl from bleep. The T-Shirt is still in pre-order state, so it looks like I have royally screwed myself over.

Anyone know of any mail-order shops that do RM Next Day delivery option? Cheers

I stupidly ordered a t-shirt as part of the same order as the vinyl from bleep. The T-Shirt is still in pre-order state, so it looks like I have royally screwed myself over.

Not necessarily, it's shipping for 10th June. If not, then I'm fucked too.

shirts were a pre-order for the album release date. Don't worry, we're all in the same boat.

Guest Starblazer

Guardian interview got updated/edited :D

And finally ... will there be live shows taking place around the record? Do Boards Of Canada still exist as a live entity?

Eoin: We've been busy in our rehearsal space lately, so never say never.

shirts were a pre-order for the album release date. Don't worry, we're all in the same boat.

I've sent them an email regarding this, will let you know what they say.

Guest jasondonervan

And finally ... will there be live shows taking place around the record? Do Boards Of Canada still exist as a live entity?

So I'm not going mad, I was certain that wasn't there yesterday. Were the book recommendations added later as well?

So I'm not going mad, I was certain that wasn't there yesterday. Were the book recommendations added later as well?

6gyhkcn.gif

That's annoying and weird that they updated the interview. But I'm glad they did (they should have published it this way at the start!). But the three book recommendations are interesting. I read excerpts of the Oliver Sacks book Mike mentioned, and I heard an interview with him on NPR. It was very interesting. I'm going to check out the other two. I would love to chat with them about their reading interests more.

Guest jasondonervan

6gyhkcn.gif

ron-paul.gif

Guest jasondonervan

That's annoying and weird that they updated the interview. But I'm glad they did (they should have published it this way at the start!). But the three book recommendations are interesting. I read excerpts of the Oliver Sacks book Mike mentioned, and I heard an interview with him on NPR. It was very interesting. I'm going to check out the other two. I would love to chat with them about their reading interests more.

You just know those three authors are about to see a minor bump in sales figures for the next month or two...

I've sent them an email regarding this, will let you know what they say.

I think everybody's will be shipping today, the tshirts aren't actually preorder items anymore because it goes towards your 50 pounds free shipping total. :emotawesomepm9:

Also Sent_to_warehouse

Edited by NorthernFusion

You just know those three authors are about to see a minor bump in sales figures for the next month or two...

I just read that Sacks book (Musicophilia) a few months ago. Oliver Sacks is selling tons as it is already, I don't think BOC fans can contribute any noticeable bump. :smile:

Despatched

Edit: If it's actually dispatched now it has a small chance of arriving on monday, but I'm guessing it's either tuesday or wednesday..

Edited by mokz

Hmm (interview):

"Some tracks deliberately finish earlier than you want them to, like actual cues in older soundtracks where they've been ripped out of much longer original masters that nobody ever gets to hear."

Also I have to say, after a few listens ... I'm a tiny bit disappointed in TH. But we'll see