IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Imagine if they released that unreleased material boxstet... I have a feeling BoC will make me broke.

I'd cry if they did that

I'd try to dance like this:

And end up in an emergency room no doubt.

Imagine if they released that unreleased material boxstet... I have a feeling BoC will make me broke.

I'd cry if they did that

I'd try to dance like this:

And end up in an emergency room no doubt.

Man, I love that track.

Edited by MIXL2

Guest jasondonervan

Supposedly. It's actually the Japanese version (BRC = Beat Records), but I doubt there's any difference to the domestic release. Also, it appears to be a giveaway A2 poster by diskunion:

tumblr_mmn1fv6ixP1spvmh6o1_1280.jpg

Jesus Christ, just release the MP3s already, Bleep! Is there really any good reason to hold out on it like this?

Jesus Christ, just release the MP3s already, Bleep! Is there really any good reason to hold out on it like this?

yea they should release it to the pre-ordered customers, its going to be flac'd and torrented to death anyway come june

Somebody called our attention to this earlier: on Bleep's product description for this album, it merely says something like "The day we thought would never arrive...". Maybe there's a double-meaning here, but taken at face-value, that's a douchey thing for Bleep to write. Isn't Bleep a subsidiary of Warp? So, as representatives of Warp, doesn't this comment kinda make Bleep sound like whiny bitches? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not unsympathetic to the point they're making (again, prima facie interpretation), but it's not very professional for the label or its commercial distributor to bitch about the wait in the goddamn product description, right? What about something along the lines of "We have all been looking forward to this for a very long time, ..." or "We are proud to announce the long-awaited return of...", etc.?

Somebody called our attention to this earlier: on Bleep's product description for this album, it merely says something like "The day we thought would never arrive...". Maybe there's a double-meaning here, but taken at face-value, that's a douchey thing for Bleep to write. Isn't Bleep a subsidiary of Warp? So, as representatives of Warp, doesn't this comment kinda make Bleep sound like whiny bitches? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not unsympathetic to the point they're making (again, prima facie interpretation), but it's not very professional for the label or its commercial distributor to bitch about the wait in the goddamn product description, right? What about something along the lines of "We have all been looking forward to this for a very long time, ..." or "We are proud to announce the long-awaited return of...", etc.?

I never really saw it as bitching, it seemed more like a sigh of relief that boards of canada are still active and making music.