IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Both bleep and warp have the same release dates of June 10th/11th listed...

Link/source?

Welcome to the BoC Subforum, be sure to mind your step and please don't feed the trolls, even if they are bored. No need to panic, keep your head held high, and for chrissakes straighten your tinfoil beanie.

Both bleep and warp have the same release dates of June 10th/11th listed...

Link/source?

Welcome to the BoC Subforum, be sure to mind your step and please don't feed the trolls, even if they are bored. No need to panic, keep your head held high, and for chrissakes straighten your tinfoil beanie.

is tightened. good to go!

I know a guy who knows a guy who is one of the press-people invited to a listening-party of the album. Guess I'll have some 2nd hand feedback soon-ish...

When is the listening-party? Where? How many people will be there?

I know a guy who knows a guy who is one of the press-people invited to a listening-party of the album. Guess I'll have some 2nd hand feedback soon-ish...

Apparently Berlin. They're being all secretive to prevent leaks, the guy may even have to sign some papers that he doesn't record anything (speculation).

This sounds like a wind-up but I'm actually for real - if he tells (about the album's style, whether it's an Ambient-release or not), I'll tell.

I'm liking the new front page design. Would be cool if people made a bunch based on different subforum artists and it randomly cycled through them.

Thanks - this is our third artist-specific "theme" (the first being a homage to SAW 85-92, and the second being Autechre's Exai. That's actually a good idea, and wouldn't be hard at all to load one at random. A good way to represent WATMM's multi-artist coverage.

I'm liking the new front page design. Would be cool if people made a bunch based on different subforum artists and it randomly cycled through them.

I like that idea!

Joyrex, how possible is this?

such an awesome idea

I'll see what I can come up with. I'd love to do an Unfabulum one with all the dots...

Beams Records is a Japanese record shop, and in Japan, they read right-to-left, so... and they follow the dd mm yyyy format as well.

They read right-to-left when written vertically, horizontally they read it left-to-right.

Yes, that's true - but they still read from the right side of the page to the left... a good example is Japanese manga - the word balloons are left to right, but the panels are read right to left.

Guest Gravity

Thanks - this is our third artist-specific "theme" (the first being a homage to SAW 85-92, and the second being Autechre's Exai. That's actually a good idea, and wouldn't be hard at all to load one at random. A good way to represent WATMM's multi-artist coverage.

I like that idea!

Joyrex, how possible is this?

such an awesome idea

It'd show off that good old WATMM community spirit.

cool. here's my first submission.

2qvwbjr.jpg

:shrug:

Also lol, perfect.

I seem to remember back in the day when WATMM had content other than this forum (remember that !) we had different css themes depending on what artist page you were on. I'm not going crazy, that did happen right ?

I seem to remember back in the day when WATMM had content other than this forum (remember that !) we had different css themes depending on what artist page you were on. I'm not going crazy, that did happen right ?

yeah I remember that too

Yeah, each artist had their own subdomain too: e.g.: boardsofcanada.watmm.com - slowly, very slowly, working back to that day!

I'm testing out a new forum theme that allows custom background images, and each artist subforum will have it's own "theme" as well.

Apparently Berlin. They're being all secretive to prevent leaks, the guy may even have to sign some papers that he doesn't record anything (speculation).

This sounds like a wind-up but I'm actually for real - if he tells (about the album's style, whether it's an Ambient-release or not), I'll tell.

cool beans, keep us posted

When is it? Is it May 20th?

has anyone else not received an order confirmation from bleep? i ordered shortly after the pre-order went up, got my paypal transaction confirmation, and i can go on bleep and see the order (as well as download the .pdf order summary, so i'm guessing i'm ok), but i never got any kind of confirmation email.

i'm not too concerned, it just seems odd.

has anyone else not received an order confirmation from bleep? i ordered shortly after the pre-order went up, got my paypal transaction confirmation, and i can go on bleep and see the order (as well as download the .pdf order summary, so i'm guessing i'm ok), but i never got any kind of confirmation email.

i got the e-mail...

there are quite a few of us that didn't get the email, me included.

my friend who ordered, got the PayPal receipt but no Bleep invoice or confirmation email.