IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

I'm liking the new front page design. Would be cool if people made a bunch based on different subforum artists and it randomly cycled through them.

I like that idea!

Joyrex, how possible is this?

such an awesome idea

Beams Records is a Japanese record shop, and in Japan, they read right-to-left, so... and they follow the dd mm yyyy format as well.

Best Answer.

Hmmm I'm not convinced. I think its actually going to be released in Japan in the year 0605.

Beams Records is a Japanese record shop, and in Japan, they read right-to-left, so... and they follow the dd mm yyyy format as well.

Best Answer.

Hmmm I'm not convinced. I think its actually going to be released in Japan in the year 0605.

Other Best Answer

I actually had forgotten about Japanese text reading right-to-left, or I might have realized it sooner...self-:facepalm:

They read right-to-left when written vertically, horizontally they read it left-to-right.

Guest jasondonervan

It got pushed back. Just received the e-mail from Warp..

just lead twoism to the giant vats of kool-aid.

v9wvB.gif

Guest isaki

a plane flies above anyone who preordered, it says "SORRY, IT WAS MIKE'S FAULT." above my house right now

You must be new to the internets, young grasshopper.

I am new to teh intenetsses =(

a plane flies above anyone who preordered, it says "SORRY, IT WAS MIKE'S FAULT." above my house right now

flol sounds like an mspaint opportunity to get a pic of this