IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Been a bit quiet of late on BoC.

Can't be arsed with getting involved in peoples worries over emails from Bleep, seems like one massive depressing hangover from what was quite awesome....

To much hype I guess, or are things going on that I should know about?

Now fucking way i'm gonna be posting meaningless posts for the next 5 weeks about something I havent heard. Fuck that. One sure way how to kill it.

Count me out. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Edited by beerwolf

;)

they were enjoyable tracks (although i could tell they weren't BoC).

when d'you make them?

only the first one is mine, it's about 10 years old... here's another video someone else made for it:

it's also track 17 on watmm v1: http://www.discogs.com/Various-We-Are-The-Music-Makers-Volume-One/release/376046

Still the best BOC fake going. Dave from 2001 had some amazing fakes back in the day too. "Mistaken for Treeline" was fucking phenomenal.

Guest cult fiction

;)

they were enjoyable tracks (although i could tell they weren't BoC).

when d'you make them?

only the first one is mine, it's about 10 years old... here's another video someone else made for it:

it's also track 17 on watmm v1: http://www.discogs.com/Various-We-Are-The-Music-Makers-Volume-One/release/376046

That's a lovely track!

Guest MindElevation

over on twoism

looks like repressings are go!

:cerious:

dxNyaIx.png

:cisfor:

thats great trolling

I wouldn't say mdg is trolling...

:whistling:

Seems like fair advice to wait it out. He's not saying anything will be repressed or even that he knows anything. From a marketing standpoint it's very reasonable to assume that there will be some represses, sales would be decent and ride on the coattails of the new album release.

Doesn't seem like trolling at all?

Since there's been such a gap of time between releases, it would make sense for WARP to offer represses (CD and vinyl) of the back catalogue. Imagine:

BOC SET (300.00USD)

For the serious Boards of Canada collector - all their WARP releases in one deluxe package, both CD and vinyl.

Contains:

1X Music Has the Right to Children CD

1X Music Has the Right to Children vinyl LP

1X A Beautiful Place Out in the Country CD EP

1X A Beautiful Place Out in the Country vinyl EP

1X Geogaddi CD

1X Geogaddi vinyl LP

1X The Campfire Headphase CD

1X The Campfire Headphase vinyl LP

1X Trans Canada Highway CD EP

1X Trans Canada Highway vinyl EP

1X Tomorrow's Harvest CD

1X Tomorrow's Harvest vinyl LP

Includes large format posters of all LP releases, postcards, stickers, and more, packaged in a turquoise slipcase with hexagon clasp closure.

I'd go for it if it was just vinyl or just cd... I guess for the crazy completionist maybe they'd want both formats but I'd want one or the other!

that would be amazing.

Since there's been such a gap of time between releases, it would make sense for WARP to offer represses (CD and vinyl) of the back catalogue. Imagine:

BOC SET (300.00USD)

For the serious Boards of Canada collector - all their WARP releases in one deluxe package, both CD and vinyl.

Contains:

1X Music Has the Right to Children CD

1X Music Has the Right to Children vinyl LP

1X A Beautiful Place Out in the Country CD EP

1X A Beautiful Place Out in the Country vinyl EP

1X Geogaddi CD

1X Geogaddi vinyl LP

1X The Campfire Headphase CD

1X The Campfire Headphase vinyl LP

1X Trans Canada Highway CD EP

1X Trans Canada Highway vinyl EP

1X Tomorrow's Harvest CD

1X Tomorrow's Harvest vinyl LP

Includes large format posters of all LP releases, postcards, stickers, and more, packaged in a turquoise slipcase with hexagon clasp closure.

$300 would be pushing it... $230 would be reasonable.

at the moment the current pricing for the CDs is a fucking joke.

current pricing for Geogaddi on CD is £6.99, compared to Trans Canada Highway which is £6.99. Why is an EP the same price as a full album?

these prices are direct from Bleep, but you would be forgiven if you thought these prices were from fucking HMV...

I would hope that any unreleased material would garner it's own special release... like a compilation of their old songs... but, what to call it? :emb:

I would hope that any unreleased material would garner it's own special release... like a compilation of their old songs... but, what to call it? :emb:

Dragon's Ultimatum

The BoCset would be heavy as fuck tho, P&P costs would add a few dozen bucks

postage is very rarely included in the listed price. Even the Warp20 box set, you had to pay for postage. it wasn't included within the item price.

Clo$$$es 4