What's so great about Seinfeld?

MadameChaos

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest murphythecat8

best sitcom that ive ever watch. just finished to rewatch it recently. I just love kramer, elaine and george, the parents, the relatioship themes. I just agree with the show in every way

I find very special the way they manage to make the episode. its so simple yet so effective.

never really got Seinfeld,

however, Curb Your Enthusiasm is GENIUS. The weatherman & the palestinian chicken episodes are insane, and the 1 w/the golf club swan (which might be the weatherman one too)

I hate curb your enthusiasm. weird

Guest murphythecat8

yeah

I still watch it pretty much every night over dinner. By the time I get to the end of the series I realise I haven't seen the beginning in a while and it starts all over again. I can't think of any other sitcom that I've been able to just watch over and over, and still find funny.

So much of it has leaked into my life.. just this morning I bought a muffin and ate only the top.

haha, muffin tops.

yeah, I just love seinfeld and watch it everytime I trip. something very reassuring about the show. I find its very celver how they are able to construct the episodes and how everything connects.

Im also a big fan of trailer park boys first 3 seasons and arrested dev. but still, seinfeld is in a league of its own imo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived