IGNORED

EDM MOMENTS GUYZ

Guest abracadabra

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no, you might not look cool using that more logical eating apparatus.

Also, people use pacifiers probably cause it gives their teeth something to grind on. If you don't know what i'm talking about, you're not edm/idm/house/techno/trance/drumandbass/blahblahblahblahblee

tumblr_m4xciiyjJy1r3f939o1_500.jpg

Somebody please explain this one to me

"That moment when it's so cold outside you start eating noodles with a fork insted of chopsticks"

the word song specifies some kind of vocals in the tune, most edm doesnt have vocals so they aren't songs.

i was thinking it was just because it's perceived as cool to say 'tracks', only the uninitiated would use the term 'songs'. Therefore there is no logic to the above statement, beyond the participation in the advancement of one's coolness.

the word song specifies some kind of vocals in the tune, most edm doesnt have vocals so they aren't songs.

I know, but it still doesn't make sense that one needs to listen to listen to a ton of EDM first to make that distinction. Not that I care tho, I'm not trying to put some sense into this teenager bullshit

jeus fucking christ slaugther the autorhor of this turmber webbstei

haha your spelling is bad in such a humorous way

he's not writing in standard english, he's writing in New Digital Cool

oh no, you might not look cool using that more logical eating apparatus.

Also, people use pacifiers probably cause it gives their teeth something to grind on. If you don't know what i'm talking about, you're not edm/idm/house/techno/trance/drumandbass/blahblahblahblahblee

I know exactly what you are talking about but I think it is retarded.

So, in a couple of years when EDM will be massively mainstream, you guys will be into the basic singer/ songwriter stuff, right? Back to the primitive art of writing lyrics and using not much more than a voice and some background instruments necessary to sketch the idea of music.

Archived