IGNORED

Transgender

gmanyo

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was a recent story about a trans man getting pregnant in my city. they are raising the baby vegan

Oh how wonderful. For someone who doesn't want to predetermine what or who their child can love is going to line up the kids beliefs to theirs about consuming meat.

Can't assume what gender the kid is, we'll let them make their choice... but meat? The fuck? What's wrong with you?

(note, this is mostly sarcasm because it just seems like an onion article, No trans hate.)

I'm not against transgenders but they should  store their pee in milk jugs or be forced to drink their own piss indefinitely if they are taking estrogen therapy. I don't want that stuff in the waterways where I will eventually drink it and have to watch my penis shrivel into my body and grow boobs, like what lavender aromatherapy vapourizers do. It would be a net positive because some of the medication that hasn't broken down would be getting some of the drug back into their system if they drink it, and they could make supplemental income on webstreaming the act to afford funko pops and steam games. The same goes for post-menapause women and men on prostate medication.

I think my prostate is enflamed because I get these raging permobones lately and there is 0% actual horniness associated with it. Unrelated to trans issues but I guess I could mention that I lowkey like to consider myself nonbinary. don't really give a damn about how anyone refers to me. words are just fucking noise anyhow.

I get that people want to identify as whatever gender in real life. Go with what you feel and stuff. But why would you want to identify as that online? I like that online I'm just an angry train. My identity has been attached to those images and I kinda like that.

Facetiousness aside though, I hate the whole thing of having to use your real identity on a lot of websites. The reason I started posting on forums is because I can leave my IRL identity behind for a bit. Online I can geek out about stuff I really love, or criticize stuff I really don't like without worrying that someone in the room doesn't want to hear my opinions. It must be so tiresome to want to push your real identity on the internet as well. Honestly Sadie, regardless of your username I never attached gender to your personality at all, even with the female username. To me you're just a cool person who posts nice things. You could be a complete cock IRL but I don't know and I wouldn't like to assume.

tl;dr - I didn't say anything of value

I get that people want to identify as whatever gender in real life. Go with what you feel and stuff. But why would you want to identify as that online? I like that online I'm just an angry train. My identity has been attached to those images and I kinda like that.

Facetiousness aside though, I hate the whole thing of having to use your real identity on a lot of websites. The reason I started posting on forums is because I can leave my IRL identity behind for a bit. Online I can geek out about stuff I really love, or criticize stuff I really don't like without worrying that someone in the room doesn't want to hear my opinions. It must be so tiresome to want to push your real identity on the internet as well. Honestly Sadie, regardless of your username I never attached gender to your personality at all, even with the female username. To me you're just a cool person who posts nice things. You could be a complete cock IRL but I don't know and I wouldn't like to assume.

tl;dr - I didn't say anything of value

because of the opposite but same thing - it is easier to be openly trans online sometimes

Archived