IGNORED

Autechre - L Event

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's also now available on iTunes.

I bought it on iTunes last Fri as soon as I saw the link on Ae's official page during the L-Event stream. Kinda weird that Warp didn't announce it right then.

Shit, available to download Friday and I'm just getting the news?

Bleep was failing hard on Friday, ended up having to listen to it on a stream on the website till saturday night. Pain in the buttocks.

Well in that case, I avoided frustration.

and with "L-Event", i have finally come to terms with the reality that the ability to listen to an AE release without getting frustrated at the complete lack of anything to keep me interested is well beyond me.

it's... interesting at best, to my ears. not discounting others' perceptions. but when i see posts lauding how "brilliant" this stuff is, i can't help but think there are brothers laughing in england.

and with "L-Event", i have finally come to terms with the reality that the ability to listen to an AE release without getting frustrated at the complete lack of anything to keep me interested is well beyond me.

Understanding this sentence is harder than appreciating L-event

and with "L-Event", i have finally come. to terms with the reality that the ability to listen. to an AE release, without getting. frustrated, at the complete. lack of anything to keep. me interested is well. beyond, me.

fixed it

sounds like a pitchfork review now

Guest Rulohead32

Every time i listen the ep more, the more i like newbound and the less i like the rest.

(sent from my not-Apple device using Talk That Talk Deluxe Edition)

and with "L-Event", i have finally come. to terms with the reality that the ability to listen. to an AE release, without getting. frustrated, at the complete. lack of anything to keep. me interested is well. beyond, me.

fixed it

sounds like a pitchfork review now

fucking lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest murphythecat8

If I want to kill someone psychologically with music, Autechre would be my first choice. Forcing someone to listen to this ep over and over could be considered torture, crime against human if repeated more then 3 times.

If I want to kill someone psychologically with music, Autechre would be my first choice. Forcing someone to listen to this ep over and over could be considered torture, crime against human if repeated more then 3 times.

that's good right?

Guest Rulohead32

Actually I've managed to like more or less a second track on the album, a part of newbound: tac Lacora. M39 Diffain still distant, and the one I think I'll never like is Osla for n.

• 5 years later...

L-event has proven to be one of my favorite AE releases over the years, and one of my most played wax. Probably my #1 coffee and breakfast record. Pretty much love every second of this thing, although it did take me a little while to digest Osla for n. Hard to pick a favorite track, but I'd probably have to go with M39 Diffain... just really like the textures of the percussion, all of the sounds really, where it moves, and the sort of...hesitating beats.

Also, a big flol at the quote above describing this as torture. Pure mindless zombie drivel.

Archived