IGNORED

Autechre - L Event

Guest Rulohead32

I know for a fact that Prince once was the drummer of a band called the Aphex Twins, which renders your argument invalid imo.

are you serious

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know for a fact that Prince once was the drummer of a band called the Aphex Twins, which renders your argument invalid imo.

oh shit, was he really?

fuck. I'd better get my coat.

OK, let me be perfectly honest - Sean isn't "pissed" in the least - I added that as I thought his laid-back attitude about it (he's really not bothered by leaks except it really does bother him when their work is presented in shitty 96K previews) wouldn't have the same impact if I had said "Sean couldn't care less about leaks, but the stores are being naughty and the links need to be removed, and he'd rather you hear the previews in high quality as they were meant to be".

Gee, now that I've typed that, it doesn't sound so bad. My apologies.

So, for the record: Sean is not pissed about the leaks, but would rather the fans wait to hear it properly through official channels, so please don't post any links - even from naughty stores that have put up shitty samples before they were told to do so.

In retrospect I wished I hadn't 'spoken' for Sean - he just asked me to remove the links per his request, and via our discussion, he made his comment about the quality issue being important to him.

I'm sure our patience will pay off - L-Event is a fantastic follow up to Exai.

OK, let me be perfectly honest - Sean isn't "pissed" in the least - I added that as I thought his laid-back attitude about it (he's really not bothered by leaks except it really does bother him when their work is presented in shitty 96K previews) wouldn't have the same impact if I had said "Sean couldn't care less about leaks, but the stores are being naughty and the links need to be removed, and he'd rather you hear the previews in high quality as they were meant to be".

So, for the record: Sean is not pissed about the leaks, but would rather the fans wait to hear it properly through official channels, so please don't post any links - even from naughty stores that have put up shitty samples before they were told to do so.

In retrospect I wished I hadn't 'spoken' for Sean - he just asked me to remove the links per his request, and via our discussion, he made his comment about the quality issue being important to him.

vote for probably the best clear up of 2013 for an ambiguous post.

still not listening to leaks / previews / faek tracks

vote for probably the best clear up of 2013 for an ambiguous post.

still not listening to leaks / previews / faek tracks

Indeed, don't bother - this is an EP that demands a high quality sound system, or good headphones at the least.

thx for clearing it up,

listening to the preview snippets it was immediately obvious imo that this EP is quality ae of the freshest kind, the 96k were not able to conceal this.

looking forward to this release.

Do British people even get `pissed` as in angry, or do they just get `pissed` as in drunk?

Psyched for this EP. Gonna buy it previews unheard, obviously. Wondering if Blerp is worth it for the 24bitness, or if I should forego that and just get the good ol' CD when it comes out. Honestly, I listen to 16bit Ae more often than my 24bit copies (my iPod barfs on some 24bit files for some reason).

Whatup wattem redbook massif

Do British people even get `pissed` as in angry, or do they just get `pissed` as in drunk?

Psyched for this EP. Gonna buy it previews unheard, obviously. Wondering if Blerp is worth it for the 24bitness, or if I should forego that and just get the good ol' CD when it comes out. Honestly, I listen to 16bit Ae more often than my 24bit copies (my iPod barfs on some 24bit files for some reason).

Whatup wattem redbook massif

British people get "pissed off" because you knocked over their pint.

otherwise, British people get "pissed" because they've had too much to drink and have become inebriated.

impression i have from the snippets is that it most definitely is hitting harder than exai, while at the same being more transparent, detailed, cold & mechanical, more like untilted with exai sounds maybe? anyway got a boner for this.

impression i have from the snippets is that it most definitely is hitting harder than exai, while at the same being more transparent, detailed, cold & mechanical, more like untilted with exai sounds maybe? anyway got a boner for this.

good lord

seems pretty ridiculous to not allow us to post links to stores that put up samples (allowed by Warp or not).

The previews were taken off the site pretty quick, but I guess that downloads were still floating around on here.

Really love this. Sounds different to Exai, colder, not as ear piercing. Also really awesome atmospherics. Not going to listen any more until I get full

Guest pixelives

I think everyone need to be a little less self serving and respect the wishes of the artist. Their work is the reason we're here, no?

I think everyone need to be a little less self serving and respect the wishes of the artist. Their work is the reason we're here, no?

Absolutely. From my point of view, I feel that ae get more respect from watmm members than any other "featured" artist.

Possibly down to high work rate and constant high quality releases coupled with the occasional rapport . and in-jokes.. whats not to respect?

Guest Rulohead32

Absolutely. From my point of view, I feel that ae get more respect from watmm members than any other "featured" artist.

Possibly down to high work rate and constant high quality releases coupled with the occasional rapport . and in-jokes.. whats not to respect?

I agree. But that doesn't mean they don't make mistakes sometimes.

I agree. But that doesn't mean they don't make mistakes sometimes.

Quaristice wasn't that bad

Archived