IGNORED

Working for Rephlex

Guest skibby

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skibby

mods please delete/lock this misleading thread.

Thanks.

that would be strike 2 in one day for me, after my notorious and annoying nested spoiler test post earlier today. definitely not the effect i'm going for. :(

Guest skibby

aw, Jodey, that's just rude.

but i wont hold it against ya, since i dont come to general banter for facts, just general banter ;)

Guest skibby

it is is truth. the majority of it sounds like amateur fruity loops tracks. believe!

now i dont know which label i dislike more...rephlex or planet mu

in all my years i've never heard such a complaint. hardware problem?

it is is truth. the majority of it sounds like amateur fruity loops tracks. believe!

well luckily nobody cares what you think

Feel free to drive your car off a bridge or something of that nature.

Why join a forum that is largely dedicated to the style of music Rephlex and similar labels (like Planet.Mu) put out? Just to be a bitch about it?

Fuck off. Amateur fruity loops tracks?

Btw, feel free to show us how to use even a low complexity program like fruity loops. I bet you have the production skills of an acorn.

Why join a forum that is largely dedicated to the style of music Rephlex and similar labels (like Planet.Mu) put out? Just to be a bitch about it?

I was about to ask the same exact thing.

And there seem to be a couple people on WATMM who don't even like electronic music at all.

How do I give this "best answer"?

And there seem to be a couple people on WATMM who don't even like electronic music at all.

i think everyone is joshin' aaround

i think everyone is joshin' aaround

i hope so

How do I give this "best answer"?

You can't, unless you started the thread.

I've used FL Studio for over a decade, and I'm still going. But in truth, hardware or software can not be amateur, as it's just a tool. You can find creative ways to use it within its limits.

Also, FL Studio and Rephlex are not mutually exclusive.

Archived