IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

UK74R1408074 is proper lush. Might be my fave Colundi track so far

Honest lol I just let the music play

Well, bully for you :p I'm not sure what point you are even trying to make here. I let the music play too and whilst listening I form an opinion on the quality of the track playing. At the end I have favourites, as per any release ever released in the history of time.

Edited by Ifeelspace

Earlier in this thread I said I wasn't going to order the 12".

I ordered the 12".

lol I knew it

*waits for lush post from chez donervan when it arrives*

Edited by Alcofribas

My point is I don't pay attention to the cryptic code titles at all and just listen to the music so saying I like this code is funny

OK, makes sense. I thought you were implying it was not possible to favour tracks as it's all part of some mystic sequence. To be fair I had to copy paste the track name from Winamp, as I'm not likely to remember them :P

Damnit, I think my tapedeck is bust. Just like with the Trackermatte cassette, this one also reduces 50% in volume after playing a minute or so. How does this work?

Anyway, the music is gorgeous again, finally getting to hear Colundi through my proper setup instead of through PC is so nice + the tape sound suits me better then the clean digital version of this one.

Guest bitroast

gonna wait for the clear vinyl and download digital vinyl once clear vinyl arrives.

actually, if pre-order clear vinyl through aleksi email is it possible to get bandcamp download? I guess nothing was specified ...

enjoying this series, but having a hard time keeping up to be honest. still haven't given 4 many listens. haven't given 6 any listens. and now there's 3 to listen to.

I guess it's nothing to worry about though. have all the time in the world to enjoy this music ^^

gonna wait for the clear vinyl and download digital vinyl once clear vinyl arrives.

actually, if pre-order clear vinyl through aleksi email is it possible to get bandcamp download? I guess nothing was specified ...

enjoying this series, but having a hard time keeping up to be honest. still haven't given 4 many listens. haven't given 6 any listens. and now there's 3 to listen to.

I guess it's nothing to worry about though. have all the time in the world to enjoy this music ^^

Like Colundi Level 6, Aleksi will most likely email a download code, but that's just my speculation.