IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - The Colundi Sequence

Herr Jan

I'm quite relieved that I'm not so much into this Colundi Sequence thing, 'cause I would propably go mad with all these different formats.

Aye, me too - I mean that's not to say I hate it, but the first CD/DVD release definitely has had my fill of the Colundi sound

This might be a goldmine though if you happen to be interested in the scientific/philosophical aspect of music. All I'm interested in are good tunes and can only rely on my ears. I'm not saying that it's bad or anything. I appreciate that there's more in it than only the surface but in general I prefer music which makes me bounce my feet and clap my hands than creating an urge to write a paper about what I've just heard....Too vulgarian? :unsure:

lol i am not... i just happen to think it's good music.

Yeah I hear you. What I was after was that if you were into such things this could be some seriously superduber yappadappadu stuff plus great tunes.

I am in the same boat. Splurged on the CD/DVD and honestly, I am still digesting it. Got all the other albums bookmarked for later rainy-day purchases. But, well done to all of you completionists—this is obviously a massive, like honestly staggering in breadth and quality, project.

Guest jasondonervan

Hmm, download it in lossless guys.

Always do :wink:

Is the mp3 version knackered across all tracks, or specific ones? Listening to/enjoying the FLAC version right now, only on track 3 but no issues to report so far

Hmm, download it in lossless guys.

Always do :wink:

Is the mp3 version knackered across all tracks, or specific ones? Listening to/enjoying the FLAC version right now, only on track 3 but no issues to report so far

all tracks have huge cracking and distortion where there should be low end.

and no it's not my speakers haha